Help Please! T_T

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
A SImple Scavenger
SDF!
SDF!

Help Please! T_T

Post by A SImple Scavenger »

[I know this section is for fallout tactics but I'm hoping someone will know what to do, It seems all the other sections for modding are old]

Hi there. Me and my sister were thinking about doing a large scale mod to fallout two, changing everything to a fresh new game, the problem is the mapper wont work! now I know it is capable of working because I've used it a long time ago on this computer. I Install fallout 2, then install the Mapper and everything works fine, then, when I run the mapper it starts fine, the problem is is if I try to lay a tile or a critter nothing shows! It's just a solid black screen. I've tried fiddling with the top-down buttons and massing with the cfg file but I cant figure it out >.< Very frustrating. Please help!
ProsperianMasterian
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

Post by ProsperianMasterian »

hey man. if you and your SISTER need some help i would love to.

"changing everything to a fresh new game,"
i hope she is cute

"the problem is the mapper wont work! "
sounds like i will easily impress her

"now I know it is capable of working because I've used it a long time ago on this computer. "
you seem sensible, please don't be protective if me and her want to be friends.

"Install fallout 2, then install the Mapper and everything works fine, then, when I run the mapper it starts fine, the problem is is if I try to lay a tile or a critter nothing shows! "
I will get back to you on this and the good news is you are probably just forgetting a step.

"I've tried fiddling with the top-down buttons and massing with the cfg file but I cant figure it out >.< Very frustrating. Please help!"
You may just want to start over with a clean install, path 1.27 if not already applied to that install. Or retrieve an untampered .

We should talk a bit. Your sister, and I, and you ofcourse. Prove to me you are serious and I will for sure help you.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I can't offer you much advice, Scav, other than don't listen to Cakester, the moron above me. What I can tell you is Fallout 2 is extremely hard to mod, to the point that only one mod was successfully made that I know of.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

I'll fornicate with your sister if it helps somehow. If not, I'll do it anyway. Just in case.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Tell us more about your sister.
ProsperianMasterian

Retlaw83 wrote:I can't offer you much advice, Scav, other than don't listen to Cakester, the moron above me. What I can tell you is Fallout 2 is extremely hard to mod, to the point that only one mod was successfully made that I know of.
Many will listen with their ears and not hear.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Retlaw83 wrote:I can't offer you much advice, Scav, other than don't listen to Cakester, the moron above me. What I can tell you is Fallout 2 is extremely hard to mod, to the point that only one mod was successfully made that I know of.
Shut the fuck up and get lost, cuntface.
ProsperianMasterian

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote:
Shut the fuck up and get lost, cuntface.
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4296 ... hotqul.png
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Someone really needs to put Caklack out of his misery.
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

man back in october, cakester was actually good at trolling. This is just sadness
ProsperianMasterian

gobbleykins wrote:man back in october, cakester was actually good at trolling. This is just sadness
you haven't changed a bit. but your strategy does never-mind how many of your friend agree with you.
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

I agree with gobbleykins, what the hell happened to you, Cakester? And don't reply with something pretentious like you normally do because I won't be able to understand any of it and neither will you.
ProsperianMasterian

Taco-Hero wrote:I agree with gobbleykins, what the hell happened to you, Cakester? And don't reply with something pretentious like you normally do because I won't be able to understand any of it and neither will you.
It is no mistake that the criminals are in charge of the justice system. You and all your people want to desperately exploit.

Dare yourself again and in all your masochism you will have the supposed strength to suggest i am pretentious while stating it so in a pretentious way.
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

I don't have any people and isn't masochism when you get sexual gratification from being abused or something?
ProsperianMasterian

Taco-Hero wrote:I don't have any people and isn't masochism when you get sexual gratification from being abused or something?
Don't take my word for it, take the cheese-crust eating, bj giving, overweight, sugar-woman who brought it up in the first place in my time before DAC life.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

I can tell you for a fact that having a sugar-mama isn't a bad thing.
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

What is this fucking bullshit, the tet offensive?

I fucking hate new DAC.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

With a history of being an irritable cunt I doubt you ever like DAC.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

popscythe wrote:I fucking hate new DAC.
Considering that you're an insufferable, annoying, cunt, neither old DAC nor new DAC really cared for you. You're not better than a Cakester or a Username.

How's jamming Fallout 1 onto a Nintendo DS coming for you?
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Our Host!