Which Free Doritos Xbox Game Would be the Cheesiest?

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
jonahnmei
SDF!
SDF!

Which Free Doritos Xbox Game Would be the Cheesiest?

Post by jonahnmei »

This year's Unlock Xbox contest is here as far as two Doritos brand-inspired Xbox Live Arcade games: Doritos Crash Course and Harms Way. Which should win? Download the games totally free today and cast your vote.

The Unlock Xbox competition started having whole slew of Doritos game concepts. Those were refined to 10, judges narrowed them right down to eight, and those eight were voted up to three. Finally, two games were chosen to be generated.

The pioneer, seen above, is Doritos Crash Course, and avatar-powered obstacle course game. The 2nd, seen below, is Harms Way, a cooperative multiplayer vehicle shooter by which body drives your vehicle and also the other mans a product gun over it.

Designed to win? That's more or less your choice.

Both games come to be around for free on Xbox Live Arcade. Gold subscribers can start to play through them, earning achievements during the trip, after which it prefer what type receives the grand prize: A $50,000 game consulting gig with Doritos.

-------------------------------------------
ps jailbreak
ps3 wireless controller
nintendo ds r4
wii games hdd

You can Doritos Crash Course and Harms Option to your download queue now on Xbox.com. Once you're done playing, hit the poll to the Xbox dashboard to prefer the best.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i am going to sue doritos for making such a shameless spam arse shit generator
:chew:
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

they even got the bot to use luna to lure me in! that got my attention alright. although she looks fat in that picture for some reason
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

Pictures. :chick:
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

gobbleykins wrote:they even got the bot to use luna to lure me in! that got my attention alright. although she looks fat in that picture for some reason

Who the fuck is Luna? Am I supposed to feel old and grumpy for not knowing who this is?
Also, similar thing for the reason that I think of Diane Keaton when I hear "Luna"? :sleeper:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:Who the fuck is Luna?
I think its some third rate supporting character from Twilight or Harry Potter or one of those other extraordinarily low quality kid dramas retarded adults can't seem to get enough of.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
gobbleykins wrote:they even got the bot to use luna to lure me in! that got my attention alright. although she looks fat in that picture for some reason

Who the fuck is Luna? Am I supposed to feel old and grumpy for not knowing who this is?
Also, similar thing for the reason that I think of Diane Keaton when I hear "Luna"? :sleeper:
no don't feel old or grumpy just whatever you feel about harry potter. she's a character from harry potter yes but the actress who plays her is pretty cute (she is nineteen ok which is legal in my country)

let the flaming ensue
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

Get off my lawn, you damn kids! :waves his walking cane at everyone:
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

My favourite Doritos inspired game is called "They won't believe you!"

You eat doritos and then sexually abuse children.
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

Because great things have always come out of commercial collaborations, via cross-promotional software from games and soft drink/snack manufacturers!
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

Cimmerian Nights wrote:Because great things have always come out of commercial collaborations, via cross-promotional software from games and soft drink/snack manufacturers!
This one was pretty cool. Spot.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

7up gives me hardcore diarrhea, i wonder why? same with sprite
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i like drinking lilt its tuff to find sometimes though. maybe you associate 7up with getting 7 1up mushrooms and mushrooms make you blow chunks huh you do the math

edit: global gladiators had a pretty cool intro fyi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCFV6A73o_4
Retro
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Retro »

I honestly don't mind the Dorritos games. Who cares what they're like...they are free aren't they?
Our Host!