Dead Money Trailer

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Doc Hill
Overopinionated
Overopinionated

Dead Money Trailer

Post by Doc Hill »

<strong>[ Game -> Images ]</strong> - More info on <a href="http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Bethesda Softworks">Company: Bethesda Softworks</a> | More info on <a href="http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money">Game: Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money</a>

<p>A new trailer for the first dlc for New Vegas hit. I'm not sure if I'm interested in this or not, but here it is.</p>
<p>
<object width="640" height="385" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/xOegHtxZWl8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
<param name="src" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xOegHtxZWl8?fs=1&hl=en_US" />
<param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" />
</object>
</p><p>Spotted @ <a href="http://bethblog.com/">Bethesda Blog</a></p>
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Note: "volume 1"

They're planning more B)
Ausir
The Vault Overseer
The Vault Overseer

Post by Ausir »

Anyone expected them not to?
Doc Hill
Overopinionated
Overopinionated

Post by Doc Hill »

You know I'm getting a vaguley bioshock feel from the trailer. odd.
Life is like cheap whiskey, it's mostly bad, and leaves a shitty taste in your mouth, but it's better then nothing.
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Art-Deco vibe.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

Are those snorks? S.T.A.L.K.E.R. anyone?
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

What a cuntload of fuck.
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

"fucking terrible" comes to mind, but not before "new vegas is".
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
falloutaddict92
SDF!
SDF!

Post by falloutaddict92 »

Doc Hill wrote:You know I'm getting a vaguley bioshock feel from the trailer. odd.
It dose in a way, cool trailer though.
ProsperianMasterian
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

Post by ProsperianMasterian »

more like DEAD BROKE AM I RIGHT? DEAD BROKE as in they will be broke after this shit DLC and dead broke as in it will probably have bugs
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

ProsperianMasterian wrote:more like DEAD BROKE AM I RIGHT? DEAD BROKE as in they will be broke after this shit DLC and dead broke as in it will probably have bugs
Congrats, you've once again proved yourself to be completely retarded, your posts have as much brains and balls as a sagging old lady confined to an institution.

I'm glad Dead Money isn't being released for PC, I'll take it as something better is planned ahead, or a statement that I shouldn't spend money on something blatantly made with consoles in mind. Keeps it less tainted imo.
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

Kashluk wrote:Note: "volume 1"

They're planning more B)
Fallout 3
Brotherhood of Steel
Operation Anchorage
well shit I was planning on listing all of the five dlcs for FO3 but I can't remember their names (I don't even think I got the first one right). I think my point was that bethesda is like a farmer, and when you're a farmer and you have a particularly milky cow, you pull on those titties until it dies and turns into a horse and you keep beating it hoping it'll wake up.
ProsperianMasterian

Stalagmite wrote:
ProsperianMasterian wrote:more like DEAD BROKE AM I RIGHT? DEAD BROKE as in they will be broke after this shit DLC and dead broke as in it will probably have bugs
Congrats, you've once again proved yourself to be completely retarded, your posts have as much brains and balls as a sagging old lady confined to an institution.

I'm glad Dead Money isn't being released for PC, I'll take it as something better is planned ahead, or a statement that I shouldn't spend money on something blatantly made with consoles in mind. Keeps it less tainted imo.
oh really? you are going to talk down to me and then say something so stupidly unintuitive and unjustified and angsts ?

"
I'm glad Dead Money isn't being released for PC, I'll take it as something better is planned ahead,"

That is so so uncalled for. You don't care about fallout, and I never want you to defend it again .

It seems like these noobs will say anything these days to fit in with the old crowd. it really bothers me that an outsider would come into our house and feed on our nostalgia for fallout after wrapping itself in the warrior's clothing that they must of known is so PRECIOUS.

WHY . FUCKING SO, WHY .
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you just say things because they sound interesting (???) in your head when you think them in your blind rage fueled by retardation?
You make no fucking sense you ugly fuck. Do humanity a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.
PLEASE. OH FUCKING, PLEASE.
ProsperianMasterian

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:What the fuck are you talking about? Do you just say things because they sound interesting (???) in your head when you think them in your blind rage fueled by retardation?
You make no fucking sense you ugly fuck. Do humanity a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.
That is just blatantly ignoring the fact that i am right about your friend so that you may invent more reason for yourself to lie about me in hopes that your sincere hypocrisy will go overlooked.
ProsperianMasterian

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:What the fuck are you talking about? Do you just say things because they sound interesting (???) in your head when you think them in your blind rage fueled by retardation?
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5908 ... ot1don.png
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

You're <strike>beyond</strike> below RIGHT or WRONG.
I hope you get banned again... and again... and again. And maybe on your deathbed you will realize why everyone hated you.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

ProsperianMasterian wrote:oh really? you are going to talk down to me and then say something so stupidly unintuitive and unjustified and angsts ?
No, I'm going to say that you're retarded and you lack both brains and balls at this moment in your life and you've ruined any chance of respect I may have had towards you and continue to back it up with stupidity.

That is so so uncalled for. You don't care about fallout, and I never want you to defend it again
I wet my tampon over 14 year old games, absolutely. Refer to Ausir's interview about fansites.
It seems like these noobs will say anything these days to fit in with the old crowd. it really bothers me that an outsider would come into our house and feed on our nostalgia for fallout after wrapping itself in the warrior's clothing that they must of known is so PRECIOUS.
I actually find some of the older posters to be pretty fucking awesome tbh, whether they like me or not that's their problem, though I'd like to be friendly. Whether it has anything to do with the "nostalgia of Fallout" or not I'd say I don't really care, it does make a nice reference though.

Stick to working on/improving your art (that's pretty sucky so far imo) and shut the fuck up. Or die.
ProsperianMasterian

No, I'm going to say that you're retarded and you lack both brains and balls at this moment in your life and you've ruined any chance of respect I may have had towards you and continue to back it up with stupidity.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Looks like it might be fun. Might wait til the big box o' shit with all em comes out.
Our Host!