Just watched teh SOUTH PARK

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Just watched teh SOUTH PARK

Post by Cakester »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXHUdvvHTkw

That product is truly as we knew it.

They do a good job of describing me. I thought i was a different kind of man. but i guess we all go to sleep after sex. in my case cybersex.

i even try to do that do you need anything before i go to sleep. although i don't have money i can throw at her. i make promise i will talk next time.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

this does a good job of describing you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjr3QE55CbE
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

Prosper, when the kids taunt you as retard, does your father get angry or is he ashamed of his inferior semen?
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:Prosper, when the kids taunt you as retard, does your father get angry or is he ashamed of his inferior semen?
The success of semen. Only 1 sperm wins. Almost always. A simple change in temperature is like a holocaust of mutations.

I don't see you getting any wiser no matter how hard you try to re-interpret scientific understanding.

You are as sexually cognizant as any other man or woman that really do cross-breed with true inbred scum bums.

Alister McGrath, you are not.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

So your father beats you I take from your incoherent babbling?
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:So your father beats you I take from your incoherent babbling?
I hope to never take grammar lessons from you.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

1275762.5 : 1

Post by Blargh »

I HOPE TO NEVER HEAR YOU THROW A POT PLANT AT A VILLA I MAY OR MAY NOT ACTUALLY OWN YOU WASTREL

:drunk:
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

I agree. Arms are such a problem area.

rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

I'd take her out to dinner and a movie.
Cow Cud is a twin.
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

Cakester wrote:
Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:Prosper, when the kids taunt you as retard, does your father get angry or is he ashamed of his inferior semen?
The success of semen. Only 1 sperm wins. Almost always. A simple change in temperature is like a holocaust of mutations.

I don't see you getting any wiser no matter how hard you try to re-interpret scientific understanding.

You are as sexually cognizant as any other man or woman that really do cross-breed with true inbred scum bums.

he was implying your father was disappointed it wasn't a different sperm that fertilized your egg if you know what i'm sayin (which you don't seem to ever so I don't know why I'm trying so I'll spell it out for you: you are a degenerate).
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

gobbleykins wrote:
Cakester wrote:

he was implying your father was disappointed it wasn't a different sperm that fertilized your egg if you know what i'm sayin (which you don't seem to ever so I don't know why I'm trying so I'll spell it out for you: you are a degenerate).
In a moment Cakester will taunt you for this and use words he barely understands in a wrong manner. The circle of retardation. The problem with Cakester is, that he thinks he's normal.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

No, the problem is that Dac for the last two months have been fucking obsessed with Cakester making it one of the lamest forums to frequent at the moments. Jessus fokken krais!
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

If by DAC you mean THE ENTIRE FALLOUT COMMUNITY then I agree.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

i think cakester would post just the same whether he got any attention or not, he's on a mission from god until he gets banned/asshatted by the pussy admins here (unlikely) or beaten to death in real life (50/50)
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
gobbleykins wrote:
Cakester wrote: The success of semen. Only 1 sperm wins. Almost always. A simple change in temperature is like a holocaust of mutations.

In a moment Cakester will taunt you for this and use words he barely understands in a wrong manner. The circle of retardation. The problem with Cakester is, that he thinks he's normal.
You lay your own ground rules and just like everyone else here, you bully remotely. Sadly your mental gymnastics are not enough. As a result you do occasional leave your perches. You then come to me and I purposely hand out bits of information you need to feed your flames.

Here is the real reason why I am generous enough to let you lie to yourselves:

1. I have a low self-esteem due to an internet fight I lost years ago.
2. I take people seriously almost always. (due to the bitch I fought)
3. My ability to articulate decays the more I try to convince myself that you are actually obstacles.
4. I enjoy having Retlaw and other jackass try to dispute my original use of language. Truly if you tried to understand it you as a person would feel obsolete.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Nothing is more awesome than honesty. :drunk:
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

If you take people seriously then why don't you listen to us and stop being an insufferable nuisance?
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:If you take people seriously then why don't you listen to us and stop being an insufferable nuisance?
Because you seriously aren't any better yourself.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

I'm sure the forum would beg to differ on that point.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:I'm sure the forum would beg to differ on that point.
Yes they will . You have common needs and anyone will bend the rules or lie . It is a way for people to think there is anything on DAC worth lying about.
Our Host!