The guy has the nerve to say anything at all...

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

Yonmanc wrote:I thought you were leaving Cakester?
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

:?

Can someone explain what this is all about? I have read trough 10 threads with basicly same crap in them and i dont get it.....
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Cakestar enjoys humiliating himself on the forum and thinks that that is "provoking others" and him winning. Or he is autistic. Or an alien, rapist and gamedesigner.

Take your pick. Or ignore him as most of have started doing.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

From being on #fallout and having talked with him in real-time I can safely say that he has some sort of mental problem. So even if he is trolling, he's autistic and should largely be ignored because of his noticeable lack of social skills, tact, and vocabulary.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

SenisterDenister wrote:From being on #fallout and having talked with him in real-time I can safely say that he has some sort of mental problem. So even if he is trolling, he's autistic and should largely be ignored because of his noticeable lack of social skills, tact, and vocabulary.
The fact that he gives people here too much attention clearly demonstrates this.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

The distinction I can make here, is that your concerns with my skills have yet to prove you are sitting on any sort of credible foundation to begin with.

Maintaining the integrity of an absurd site like DAC, you have not.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

And here I was hoping Cakester had left for real. I should have known better. He's like herpes of DAC - just when you think you're in the clear, he comes back.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

I'm going to put this thread to some good use, I'm wondering how I can download the songs over at this site without getting quicktime pro- http://www.jonandal.com/songs.html
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:And here I was hoping Cakester had left for real. I should have known better. He's like herpes of DAC - just when you think you're in the clear, he comes back.
Do not deny that you are betting on others to waive proper reasoning to conform with your own leaps of faith, so that slips in your language like just now, will be overlooked in case that a cross-examiner exposes you as potential fraud and a kinetic lapse of understanding from which the noun itself is a misconstrued policy stemming from a diminutive realization that so many like yourself had to be shown.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Again, Cakester, if you're going to use big words, use them correctly. Just because they make sense in your own private language doesn't mean it makes sense in English.
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:Again, Cakester, if you're going to use big words, use them correctly. Just because they make sense in your own private language doesn't mean it makes sense in English.
Again Retlaw83, if you are going to make a point about how I use my words try not to sound like you just didn't understand how I used them.

I will always be an effective communicator even if some idiots think my uncommon choices of words are within their right to be skeptical of. The only jurisdiction you have ever been eligible of having is hindsight and how to be ironic when senselessly ridiculing creativity that at its heart is structurally superior.
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

Cakester wrote:Again Retlaw83, if you are going to make a point about how I use my words try not to sound like you just didn't understand how I used them.
Retlaw, running his mouth when he's out of his depth? Imagine that.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:Again, Cakester, if you're going to use big words, use them correctly. Just because they make sense in your own private language doesn't mean it makes sense in English.
Military dorks ,Hollywood jocks , etc.

Durrr can you say it in English plz.

go fuck your momma
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

I am giving you a third chance. My new interpretation is , you want me to confirm what you should not be doing.

Good student! Now return when you have come across a time in life when you use big words other than to inadvertently strengthen your inferiority complex, which to all our amazement still persist because you are afraid to misplace them in your own speech.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Cakester wrote: Again Retlaw83, if you are going to make a point about how I use my words try not to sound like you just didn't understand how I used them.
I understood every word you typed. Well enough to know most of them don't go where you put them.
- the Vault Dweller
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

popscythe wrote:Retlaw, running his mouth when he's out of his depth? Imagine that.
Popscythe being a whiny cunt while not comprehending the world around him. Imagine that.
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:
Cakester wrote: Again Retlaw83, if you are going to make a point about how I use my words try not to sound like you just didn't understand how I used them.
I understood every word you typed. Well enough to know most of them don't go where you put them.
I suppose your uncle couldn't keep his hands to himself, mr things don't go there.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Cakester wrote:The distinction I can make here, is that your concerns with my skills have yet to prove you are sitting on any sort of credible foundation to begin with.

Maintaining the integrity of an absurd site like DAC, you have not.
Oh go choke on a dick. Fucktard.
Christ I've seen enough spineless fucks around the webz but you take the cake...ster.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Cakester wrote:I suppose your uncle couldn't keep his hands to himself, mr things don't go there.
So your English usage is questionable because my uncle molested you?
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:
Cakester wrote:I suppose your uncle couldn't keep his hands to himself, mr things don't go there.
So your English usage is questionable because my uncle molested you?
Judging on the basis of your behavior, you probably had him put away. You were his first and last.

That is a respectable thing you did. Took tons of courage.
Our Host!