The guy has the nerve to say anything at all...

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

The guy has the nerve to say anything at all...

Post by Cakester »

I like the way this guy says "We" like he's going to be the project leader on this mod despite not even being able to identify what it does. Made me chuckle ^_^

On a side note, what is going on with the HDR in that video. Someone's dropped a solarisation bomb on DC.

Edit - Actually, everything about that mod is horrible, the HDR is blinding, the screen effects are naff, the water displacement is hilariously bad, the colours are ludicrously saturated, the fire is all kinds of bad....the only thing that looks remotely decent is the god rays, and they are ruined as they appear to make the sun glow through solid objects.

So how does it feel to enter a topic to drop only your opinion about how bad the graphics are? That make you want to represent your country you chuckling piece of crap? You want to smile in the face of your enemy and tell them how little they know, despite your own lack of knowledge of how to get things done? You want to walk away feeling good about how offered nothing tangible, but just some descriptions of graphics? You want to act like you know what leadership entails, while accusing others of having your foolish desires to be a leader, and then leaving with a sense that you did good?

Get over yourself. You knowing the Go To guys, does not make you the Go To guy. Don't even try at follow up like you weren't trying to smuggle in respect for yourself under the cloak of other people's honest hard work.

I hate people like you. You think you can be the project leader, not now, but I am sure at some point you will be bold enough to put yourself up to the task. You have no business ever telling a developer what to do, and most of all the HOW.

If you had read my post I had the courtesy to say I won't be leading this project and would rather jump in to help out if it ever got going.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

You just don't get it, do you? :rofl:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Re: The guy has the nerve to say anything at all...

Post by Manoil »

Cakester wrote:
Ringosis wrote: I like the way this guy says "We" like he's going to be the project leader on this mod despite not even being able to identify what it does. Made me chuckle ^_^

On a side note, what is going on with the HDR in that video. Someone's dropped a solarisation bomb on DC.

Edit - Actually, everything about that mod is horrible, the HDR is blinding, the screen effects are naff, the water displacement is hilariously bad, the colours are ludicrously saturated, the fire is all kinds of bad....the only thing that looks remotely decent is the god rays, and they are ruined as they appear to make the sun glow through solid objects.

So how does it feel to enter a topic to drop only your opinion about how bad the graphics are? That make you want to represent your country you chuckling piece of crap? You want to smile in the face of your enemy and tell them how little they know, despite your own lack of knowledge of how to get things done? You want to walk away feeling good about how offered nothing tangible, but just some descriptions of graphics? You want to act like you know what leadership entails, while accusing others of having your foolish desires to be a leader, and then leaving with a sense that you did good?

Get over yourself. You knowing the Go To guys, does not make you the Go To guy. Don't even try at follow up like you weren't trying to smuggle in respect for yourself under the cloak of other people's honest hard work.

I hate people like you. You think you can be the project leader, not now, but I am sure at some point you will be bold enough to put yourself up to the task. You have no business ever telling a developer what to do, and most of all the HOW.

If you had read my post I had the courtesy to say I won't be leading this project and would rather jump in to help out if it ever got going.
Relevance query. Also:
Frater Perdurabo wrote:You just don't get it, do you? :rofl:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

How much of a pussy is Cakester that he can't reply to people giving him problems, and instead needs to deflect to other forums?
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

how much of a pussy is Retlaw for trying to point out something about me as if it would matter?

Yes Retlaw, i think i am very much not a pussy, but you are one for hanging out here trying to mouth off in a land built and owned by by nose drippings.

yes you bitch, i fucking posted my replies before i copy and pasted them here. it is not even worth responding to such challenges to my character.

just die you racist nigga.

also here is another post:
Agreed. It looked like crap for the most part.
You don't have the facts on your side for that to be a considerable statement. If you want to be like that post on the youtube video's comment section.

As for this topic I am done. Mods can LOCK this. I will never ever receive feedback from people that is above goo goo gaw gaw. I am done seeking the approval of people who talk like infants and only have a privileged to post in communities like this because they know how to play together in a sandbox.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

We need a psychiatrist here on DaC. Cakester would be a fascinating specimen to study.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:We need a psychiatrist here on DaC. Cakester would be a fascinating specimen to study.
You delude yourself into thinking you will abhor me with your distraught implication that being a specimen compared to examining one makes all the difference in the IQ.

What makes a difference in the IQ is that whatever you end up as, you don't let yourself be controlled by people named Freighter Potato, which I am sorry to say, you wouldn't know a psychiatrist from yourself role-playing one . I can tell you see many roles that sane people play in society with very limited perspective. This fundamental problem is because you take information from sources and don't bother going beyond spoon-feeding.

If you want to act tough at least be able to name a specialization of a psychiatry and perhaps show you know a little more than what a 30 second clip from an american drama spits at middle aged women daily
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Yonmanc wrote:Your mother tastes like Katie.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Yonmanc wrote:
Cakester wrote:
Not only are you wrong, but you know you are, and nothing will change.

I come to this forum because what goes on here, can go on here without people breaking down into spam.

you are getting close. the difference between how you use spam, and how others use it. is that others actually gain something meaningful.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Cakester wrote: Yes Retlaw, i think i am very much not a pussy
You think wrong.

EDIT: It's also funny that Cakester knows how his mom tastes.
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:
Cakester wrote: Yes Retlaw, i think i am very much not a pussy
You think wrong.

EDIT: It's also funny that Cakester knows how his mom tastes.
You are not even man. Not even a beast. You are a square of blackness.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

If by square of blackness, you mean black cock, sure. Which, by the by, your mother and Katie both enjoy.
- the Vault Dweller
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Why are you arguing with an autistic person, Ret? Come on, man.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I'm not arguing, I'm trolling.

Cakester's not stupid; he knows how DAC is. It's actually more offensive if he's not treated like this for the way he behaves.
- the Vault Dweller
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

I usually just ignore it all but to each his own.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

For sure. Ignoring is sometimes the best course of action when all other means fail. I can't even be fucked to call out anything on this fucker just because I know how useless and silly it would be.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Stalagmite wrote:For sure. Ignoring is sometimes the best course of action when all other means fail. I can't even be fucked to call out anything on this fucker just because I know how useless and silly it would be.
+1 for Cakester
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Ok I'm breaking my silence this one time. Can we just collectively ignore this guy? Half the hot topic threads are about cakester and the defects in his brain. Please ignore threads started by this assclown from here on out. It was funny at first but now it's just irritating.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Dogmeatlives wrote:Ok I'm breaking my silence this one time. Can we just collectively ignore this guy? Half the hot topic threads are about cakester and the defects in his brain. Please ignore threads started by this assclown from here on out. It was funny at first but now it's just irritating.
What is wrong Dogmeat? Having to leave the battle you start? I am so sorry for you that your barbarism never had a chance of being awarded a prize.

I can tell you still have friends who think alike! Be thankful for what you have and stay out of other people's business in the first place.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

I thought you were leaving Cakester?
Our Host!