Good lines

Discuss Obsidian's Vegas Fallout game here. Also: Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Fallout Shelter and other new dairy products from Bethesda's farm that don't have separate forums here yet.
Macky
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Good lines

Post by Macky »

Just came across a smart ass (Boomer) kid asking "can you give me a toy I'm tired of all my old ones and I want to have fun!"

"[Offer Radioactive Gum] Here you go kid, gum is fun!"

just classic Fallout right there.

Also cool that you can offer another kid psycho (!) in a pretty hilarious way but I forget the exact wording.
Seploud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Seploud »

I Think Fallout New Vegas is the REAL fallout 3. Fallout 3 has nothing to do with fallout 1 and 2 but fallout new vegas has many references to fallout 1 and 2. But too bad that my PC... a high end PC can't run the fucking game perfectly for unknown reasons and I have to wait for a proper mod to remove the stupid stuttering that makes it unplayable for me!...fuck you obsidian!, fuck you bathesda and fuck you whoever invented the damn fucking engine.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Seploud wrote:I Think Fallout New Vegas is the REAL fallout 3. Fallout 3 has nothing to do with fallout 1 and 2 but fallout new vegas has many references to fallout 1 and 2. But too bad that my PC... a high end PC can't run the fucking game perfectly for unknown reasons and I have to wait for a proper mod to remove the stupid stuttering that makes it unplayable for me!...fuck you obsidian!, fuck you bathesda and fuck you whoever invented the damn fucking engine.
This has been answered before! The game software has probably identified your GPU incorrectly, which causes stutter and all other sorts of glitches. It should be pretty easy to fix!
Seploud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Seploud »

This has been answered before! The game software has probably identified your GPU incorrectly, which causes stutter and all other sorts of glitches. It should be pretty easy to fix!
All the "fixes" out there don't work for me...they just reduce the stuttering but not completely. I had this problem with Fallout 3 and the only thing that works is the stutter remover that works with FOSE. Unfortunately there is no FOSE for Fallout New Vegas this early. The fixes you are talking about are just half working mods.... The stutter remover reduce the stuttering almost to nothing... I better wait for it.
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Re: Good lines

Post by gobbleykins »

Macky wrote:twisted lines
of coke
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Seploud wrote:
All the "fixes" out there don't work for me...they just reduce the stuttering but not completely. I had this problem with Fallout 3 and the only thing that works is the stutter remover that works with FOSE. Unfortunately there is no FOSE for Fallout New Vegas this early. The fixes you are talking about are just half working mods.... The stutter remover reduce the stuttering almost to nothing... I better wait for it.
What kind of a rig do you have, then? Especially your graphics card?
Macky
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Macky »

while picking up a holodisc: "The password was found shamefully close to its creator's computer terminal"

Vault 11

Best. Vault. Ever.
2%
Seploud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Seploud »

windows vista ultimate 64 bits SP2

AMD phenom II X4 965

DDR3 8 GB of Ram

Nvidia geforce gtx 295

I can play every game out there without problems...my only problem is with Fallout 3 (without the stutter remover) fallout New Vegas and oblivion...3 games = the same engine. I'm planning to make an upgrade early next year but I know that is not going to resolve it, trust me... 4 upgrades later($3000 each) and oblivion still stutters like a son of a bitch without a stutter remover.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

seploud fuck off.

Nobody gives a shitball if you can play the game or not.
Our Host!