New Vegas stutters like a son of a bitch!

Discuss Obsidian's Vegas Fallout game here. Also: Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Fallout Shelter and other new dairy products from Bethesda's farm that don't have separate forums here yet.
Seploud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

New Vegas stutters like a son of a bitch!

Post by Seploud »

WTF?... the game doesn't run correctly on my PC I have tried every setting... the FPS is 30!... 30!? Why?...my PC is capable of running games with more graphics than New Vegas (which is the same as F3) The game is unplayable in every setting of the launcher!. I know that the micro stuttering is an issue of the engine but this time is worse than ever.

edit : fuck you world, I'm so angry I can put the fucking game on the microwave
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: New Vegas stutters like a son of a bitch!

Post by jetbaby »

Seploud wrote:edit : fuck you world, I'm so angry I can put the fucking game on the microwave
Do it, I dare you.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Seploud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Seploud »

yes I will!, buying a game legally is a pain in the ass! damn protections, damn steam menu, damn, damn!, damn!. first time in almost 6 years and let me tell you I will never EVER going to buy a game again! ( legally) I want to kill every asshole responsible for this shit!. why the hell I have to install a fan-made plugging to make the game playable? WHYY? I was expecting an improvement with the bugs. Damn it!....fuck!...shit!.

Edit : Actually the bug of the stuttering radio stations is gone.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Use http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/ ... p?id=34778 if you have an Nvidia card, or http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/ ... p?id=34970 if you have an ATI card. You'll need to reconfigure your detail settings but it'll stop the stuttering.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Seploud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Seploud »

Thanks!, Thanks!.. I guess I dont have to kill any of the developers now. (hides the gun)
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

From what I gather, apparently the game figures out what card you have based on the first three characters of your card name, which is fucking retarded. I guess that file makes it find the right card. This even removes the types of hitches I experienced in Fallout 3 (like when you rotate the camera 360 degrees in third person), though I haven't tried it in F3 itself because there's no reason to fire up that piece of shit.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Seploud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Seploud »

Micro stutter is gone but.. I'm still having issues with the worse type of stutter... the one that makes the screen stutter like crazy everytime a new area loads. I guess I need to wait for a version of the stutter remover for new vegas ( I use the stutter remover for fallout 3 and it runs perfectly )
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Re: New Vegas stutters like a son of a bitch!

Post by Stalagmite »

Seploud wrote:WTF?... the game doesn't run correctly on my PC I have tried every setting... the FPS is 30!... 30!? Why?...my PC is capable of running games with more graphics than New Vegas (which is the same as F3) The game is unplayable in every setting of the launcher!. I know that the micro stuttering is an issue of the engine but this time is worse than ever.

edit : fuck you world, I'm so angry I can put the fucking game on the microwave
Seploud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Seploud »

I need to use a crack to play a game that I actually bought because without it the plug-in doesn't work and the game stutters like hell!( and still not perfect with the plug-in )...what's the fucking difference!? FUCK honesty!.

Edit : Okay, screw this, see you in 6 months fallout new vegas..This piece of shit needs a REAL mod to remove this issue and nothing works right now. I have tried tweaking the fallout.ini, 3 plug-ins and nothing works like the stutter remover for fallout 3 +fose+ mod manager.
Our Host!