Giant Bomb reviews Fallout: New Vegas

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Giant Bomb reviews Fallout: New Vegas

Post by King of Creation »

<strong>[ Game -> Review ]</strong> - More info on <a href="http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout: New Vegas">Game: Fallout: New Vegas</a>

<p><a href="http://www.giantbomb.com/fallout-new-ve ... ews/">Full review here</a>. Conclusions:</p>
<blockquote>
<p><em>It's not a surprise that Fallout: New Vegas sticks closely to Fallout 3's structure and style. But if it weren't for the game's way-too-long list of technical issues, New Vegas would actually be better than its predecessor. Instead, it's a well-written game with so many issues that some of you might want to take a pass, at least until some of this nonsense gets fixed. Yet, for all its flaws, I'd consider taking a second run through it, if only to see how some of the game's finer points play out with different choices.</em></p>
</blockquote>
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Oh god if it has more than F3 it's very full of fail.
I've fallen through stairs and shit like 5-7 times now during my playthrough and the game has crashed for no reason like 30 times and I've had "trippy graphics" like 5 times due to it crashing my graphic card.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Sorry for the double post. Can't edit.

Here's a nice little note from this review: "Marcus runs Jacobstown and won't just attack you on sight. Crazy, right?"

That's a good thing at least.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

I was actually about to comment on that. He must not have played the first two to know that Super Mutants aren't actually mindless and crazed mutant cannibals, kind of like how ghouls aren't zombies.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

No I think that's exacly what he's hinting on.
If not he wouldn't have the "Crazy, right?"

At least I hope so... Still do have a little faith for humanity.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

SenisterDenister wrote:I was actually about to comment on that. He must not have played the first two to know that Super Mutants aren't actually mindless and crazed mutant cannibals, kind of like how ghouls aren't zombies.
qfe
Our Host!