Very very interesting pattern for Droid-X and Intel

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Very very interesting pattern for Droid-X and Intel

Post by Cakester »

I noticed a very very interesting pattern
The second to last maximum zoom on the Droid-X phone is:

Intel® 64 and IA-32 Architectures
Software Developer’s Manual part 1 pdf file name is:

These numbers are exactly alike in digit length. and if you add 1 to the forth and fifth digits of the Droid-X number and replace the last digit of the Droid-X number with the number 5 that is found in both fourth and fifth digits you can make the exact same number of the intel manual's file name.

for the manual it is free: Intel® 64 and IA-32 Architectures Software Developer's Manuals
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

I sent this information to coast to coast AM.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

just sent it to James Randi too.!!
AnneGwish
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by AnneGwish »

Math does not work that way.
"If you could be God's worst enemy, or nothing, which would you choose?" -Fight Club

"God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you" -Angelspit
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Re: Intel and Droid-X Phenomenon
James Randi <randi>
Add to Contacts
To: Bryan R <bryan_r59>
Get real. The fact that "two almost completely different things can share an identical piece of data" occurs regularly. You can find your own street address, zip code, telephone number, etc., etc., in the published digits of psi, for example. It's inescapable, it's expected, it's natural. If that DID NOT happen, you'd have a miracle!

No miracle here...

James Randi.

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Bryan R <bryan_r59> wrote:

The Droid-X is a Verizon phone. I don't believe that they purposely have a zoom number for taking camera photos so it could match that Intel pdf document. My claim is that even in technology there is a natural phenomenon that occurs where two almost completely different things can share an identical piece of data. More interestingly, I have pointed out this has happened for two man-made things. 1, a smart phone mobile device and 2, a pdf document which is a guide for those needing detailed information about cpus/processor during development of software

Sent: Tue, October 5, 2010 5:07:51 PM

Subject: Re: Intel and Droid-X Phenomenon

I have not the faintest idea what you're running on about...! Who are you and what do you want? I don't even know what a "Droid-X is! Is it a game, a device, a movie...? Do you have a question...?

James Randi.

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Bryan R <bryan_r59> wrote:

You make a very fine point. So what? So what, it is not like the CIA hides anything in the open. In no way has anyone ever said the best way to hide something is out in the open.

Sent: Mon, October 4, 2010 7:57:09 PM
Subject: Re: Intel and Droid-X Phenomenon

So what?

James Randi.

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Bryan R <bryan_r59> wrote:

I noticed a very very interesting pattern
The second to last maximum zoom on the Droid-X phone is:

Intel® 64 and IA-32 Architectures
Software Developer’s Manual part 1 pdf file name is:

These numbers are exactly alike in digit length. and if you add 1 to the forth and fifth digits of the Droid-X number and replace the last digit of the Droid-X number with the number 5 that is found in both fourth and fifth digits you can make the exact same number of the intel manual's file name.

for the manual it is free: http://developer.intel.com/products/pro ... /index.htm
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

I have no clue what a randi is, but I do aprove of this.
AnneGwish
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by AnneGwish »

So in other words, even James Randi has told you to piss off. Why aren't you getting the message?
"If you could be God's worst enemy, or nothing, which would you choose?" -Fight Club

"God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you" -Angelspit
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

It makes as much sense read forwards as backwards. Congrats.
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i am glad you are reaching out across the globe
:chew:
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

cakester you're breaking my fuckin brain here, I just cannot fathom why you post this shit on here. you seem completely incapable of realizing your utter failure in proving anything you assert. I just...I...you know what fuck it
inerxxl

Things we adulation about golf

Post by inerxxl »

Things we adulation about golf

Westwood not abiding how continued he can breach at the top Golf Advance Review - TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm Westwood No. 1, but for how long? Mickelson, Westwood commutual at HSBC Champions Woods has one abide ping g15 irons adventitious for bout win Things we adulation about golf Shin takes No. 1 baronial from Kerr This Anniversary in Golf - November 4th through November 7th Question is still not if Tiger will win, but if Woods not afraid to lose No. 1 atom in rankings Na Yeon Choi wins afresh in South Korea Spittle beats Sluman in callaway ft-iz driver
Champions Bout playoff Lee Westwood goes to No. 1, overtakes Woods Steele wins playoff, earns PGA Bout agenda Kennedy wins by one in Australia McDowell survives for Valderrama appellation Spittle gets aboriginal Champions win in playoff Pace wins afresh in China Steele takes Nationwide Bout title, PGA Bout agenda Choi repeats as champ in South Korea Tiger Woods hasn't been in this position for about
Our Host!