Charlize Theron's character in Mad Max 4

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Charlize Theron's character in Mad Max 4

Post by King of Creation »

<strong>[ Film & TV -> Update ]</strong> - More info on <a href="http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Mad Max 4">Film & TV: Mad Max 4</a>

<p>Here are the details, via <a href="http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienew ... et</a>:</p>
<blockquote>
<p><em>
Aussie's ABC (via Moviehole) reports that 22-year-old Gold Coast freestyler Annabelle Williams will be a stunt double for Charlize Theron's character in George Miller's Mad Max: Fury Road. Here are several excerpts from the article:

In December last year, the producers of the yet-to-be-completed film were looking for an athletic, blonde woman with half an arm to be the stunt double for one of Hollywood's most glamorous women.

It was a perfect match for Williams, whose left arm ends just below the elbow.

In the film, Theron's character will have part of one arm missing. Williams will fill in for the Academy Award-winner during a fight scene.

"They are going to film me from a very long distance for the fighting so that they don't have to CGI out her arm.

"I will be her, but just not [in] the face."</em>

</p>
</blockquote>
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I'm getting confused, so Mad max 4 is on for sure now or what? I thought it was canceled recently?
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:I'm getting confused, so Mad max 4 is on for sure now or what? I thought it was canceled recently?
The last I heard is they teamed up with the FMF crew.
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

Her missing arm has a crossbow fitted to it. Think Ash's chainsaw in Army of Darkness.

The stunts and shit are all being filmed now. They finished building a couple HUNDRED vehicles in the last few months.
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

And this is my... flingerstick.
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Our Host!