Major damage done to FOnline 2238's Reputation my rebuke

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Major damage done to FOnline 2238's Reputation my rebuke

Post by Cakester »

TommyTheGun wrote: Well - yes, probably. But it doesnt change a thing. He is not interested in our opinion since I don't see any peogress when it comes to making these models more "falloutish". These has nothing to do with Fallout climate and I believe it looks like this: He's having fun in 3d program, with help of some tutorials and modifiers he makes a model which isnt THAT hard to make when there are no rules to fallout (by rules i mean for example "let's make something that actually DO look like a mutant from Fallout setting") and he just wants to show his "work" to people. I don't think that guy who have posted 5 times here (and mostly in subjects concerning his own work) really cares about the game itself. To make it simple -> He just wants other people to see what he is doing even if it has nothing to do with this forum. So for me - its just another way of trolling. Its good that instead of writing some bullshit, he tries to make something at all though.

And two things. 1 - I'm still rusty with my english, hope its readable though. 2- This post isnt the proof that I care about the whole matter. I just don't mind writing posts longer than 5 words - even if the subject itself is a bit crappy :)
This is begging the question and an argument from ignorance. I do not need to contest your observation to make a solid case that Lexx's agenda is just as ill-conceived as my own.

For example, name a person who has contributed to the community that hasn't committed an act of fan-fiction terrorism. You all make the BIG MISTAKE when you claimed you knew anymore than I did about the the true value of my art in regard to 2238 and Fallout, when in reality you are the representatives of faith-based initiatives pre-bono.

If you think that didn't make sense, then you don't understand Quantum Theory.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Your reply to this guy might be more impactful if you post it on the forum where the topic is.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

quantum theory has nothing specific to do with your post and yes what retlaw said x7
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

gobbleykins wrote:quantum theory has nothing specific to do with your post and yes what retlaw said x7
then you don't know quantum theory. lmao
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

aw man, I was actually trolled by cakester. fuck
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

Sigh.
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

guys.. why don't i have nuclear symbol wheels?
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Because you ended up with Down's instead.
Our Host!