I have a never ending sadness

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

I have a never ending sadness

Post by Cakester »

Who Am I
and how is it
my mind knows so much
before I do

Who Am I
and how did I come this far
is my existence voluntary?

Who am I
how does language manifest itself
when I am locked in this state of depression

Who am I
when I can't define myself
with my memories of the past

Who am I
when i can't relate to my physical body
or agree on a suitable cage for my spirit

Who am I
but a tangible person
whose projection of himself is replaced
numerously before the end

Who am I
when i have no future
and no perspective to reflect upon

Who am I
but an isolated singularity
whose love for others is meant to be broken
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

B -
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Now go cut your wrist or put a gun in your mouth.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Wow, not good at game design OR poetry. You tried your hand at painting yet?
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Yonmanc wrote:Wow, not good at game design OR poetry. You tried your hand at painting yet?
poets often paint pictures through imagery.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

Cakester wrote:
Yonmanc wrote:Wow, not good at game design OR poetry. You tried your hand at painting yet?
Paint a tissue with your seed and take a nap. We need a break, dude.
my vocabulary skills is above you.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Cakester wrote:
In this case you painted a picture of whiney douchebag who writes shit poems.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Yonmanc wrote:
Cakester wrote:
better than an asshole who lashes out at others because he can't solve his own problems either.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Cakester wrote:
Yonmanc wrote:
Cakester wrote: poets often paint pictures through imagery.
better than an asshole who lashes out at others because he can't solve his own problems either.
What problems? My life's going great :clap:
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Life's great here as well. Face it Cakester you simply fail.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Stalagmite wrote:Life's great here as well. Face it Cakester you simply fail.
I can't help but think you wish that in the most disingenuous of ways.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

I don't wish you fail I know you fail there's the difference. Sorry mate 'tis the sad truth.
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

If you're going to troll, don't make it so depressing.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Stalagmite wrote:I don't wish you fail I know you fail there's the difference. Sorry mate 'tis the sad truth.

All of your claims about me are as faith-based as mine about you.

From what I have seen, the only reasoning you will accept when speaking to me is your own. Either coincidentally or purposely, it does not matter.

Your commentary heavily relies on a fundamental assumption that I believe you had any inherent merit. And as I have witnessed over time you don't plan to show any.

Up until now you have all arrogantly hoped that I would not see how you cling to unprovable dictations about myself, my intent, and your own. Most newcomers or green members will mistakenly let themselves be baffled by you on the countless forums your type of troll typically visit.

I am willing to wager that you have been wanting my literary skills to completely diminish for some time now. Your semantics are not as tasteful as you might like to believe, even if your friends puff for you in hope to share a reward of disparaging an innocent person.

Most viewers have known this issue is not about my gullibility . It's just that your ways are completely asinine.

Your exploitation of the natural susceptibility humans have for any concept of fairness isn't admirable .

This mentality you have adopted for your survival on the internets, will never make you more clever than me.

This site is a giant dump , and you are free-loading jack-asses who troll it.

p.s. don't try to further troll by asserting you can communicate everything I just did better. as it is unimportant if you could or not. from here on any sane person who reads this will spit on your faces.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Ya, prosper has been banned from #fallout because he just kept spamming his shit. We thought he was an advanced troll but he really is just completely retarded and there were no redeemable qualities. I generally don't ban people but when he fills up the channel with stuff that isn't relevant to what we are talking about or all over the place he was killing it.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:Ya, prosper has been banned from #fallout because he just kept spamming his shit. We thought he was an advanced troll but he really is just completely retarded and there were no redeemable qualities. I generally don't ban people but when he fills up the channel with stuff that isn't relevant to what we are talking about or all over the place he was killing it.
notice how an important member swoops in to belittle me before everyone gets too butt hurt.

btw pooperscooper the fact that you thought i was ADVANCED TROLL, shows you fallible business men like you are.

again , get a new website. i owned your key players. and everyone will know about it.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

I love how the notion of being wrong has NEVER entered cakesters mind.

Get over your illusions of grandeur, nobody here is getting butt hurt over incomprehensibly retarded posts.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

He likes pain. he wants a spanking. but i like to tease, so he will have to wait until he can do better.
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

You are my least favourite person.
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Glad I made the list of favorites.
Our Host!