Miracle Warriors - Sega Master Rom - Great RPG.

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Miracle Warriors - Sega Master Rom - Great RPG.

Post by Username »

Hey guys.

I assume you like Wasteland.
I'm not to big of a fan of the game, not due to the gamemechanics that surpass the game I am listing but due to the simply horrible sound and graphics.

But I thought that if you liked Wasteland you'll sure love this game.
It still has some of the best game music out there. I'm talking about some of the truly best. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

The graphics are great and combat is similiar to Wasteland with no independent NPC's that refuse orders.

There are a couple of puzzles. I had really alot of trouble with the last one as a kid that me and my dad who back then didn't speak alot of english never solved. But since then I have completed the game.
This is truly one of my first games. And still one of my favourites.

It does what it does almost perfectly.
try not to read to much about it from the start.
Exploring and understanding how the world works is alot more fun.
Mapping the dungeons yourself with pen and paper to.

It's an adventure that takes many hours to complete. Requires some tactical foresight and decent understanding of english.
This game taught me alot of my first english actually :) So I'm really happy to present to youThe World of Miracle Warriors
Image (God I wish I still had this wonderfull map, it was huge. Nearly 2 meters wide.)

Just google: Miracle Warriors Sega Master Rom + Emulator and get it from prefered site/location.

Here's some music for you while you DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=740FOAg4fGo
Our Host!