just me or new vegas looks like the same sh#t as fallout 3?.

Discuss Obsidian's Vegas Fallout game here. Also: Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Fallout Shelter and other new dairy products from Bethesda's farm that don't have separate forums here yet.
Doc Hill
Overopinionated
Overopinionated

Post by Doc Hill »

I'm mildly bemused by your giant pic. Not because it proves me wrong or anything. but because I acknowledged they were using the same engine. I was talking about gameplay mechanics and writing taking steps forward towards something old school fallout fans might be more interested in.

To be succint: You fail.Horribly. Eat my flux capacitor.And by that, I mean my taint.
Life is like cheap whiskey, it's mostly bad, and leaves a shitty taste in your mouth, but it's better then nothing.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

i wouldn't be surprised if they actually made a major feature addition to the game engine.

why not? shock the fans by adding something totally not findable in fallout, and make no mention of it.

there are many people who like fallout now, there is no reason not to risk putting in effort that won't be listed on the game box.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

Cakester wrote:there are many people who like fallout now, there is no reason not to risk putting in effort that won't be listed on the game box.
reason 1: money
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

reason 2: marketing
Our Host!