Spectacles

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

Wear glasses?

Yep, all the time
48%
No, but I should...
22%
No, and I don't need to! Eyes like a hawk, baby!
26%
Only to read
4%

Total votes: 27

OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Constipated BladeRunner wrote:JESUS CHRIST! HOW CAN ANYONE WHO MAKES HIS OWN AVATAR BE THAT LAZY?
Well, how do you know that I made my own avatar? It could easily have been a gift from someone, you know. ;)

Besides, I'd say FoT mapping is just a wee bit more time-consuming than the couple of minutes that it takes to play around w/lighting effects in Photoshop. :lol:

In short, I'm not lazy, I'm just busy...

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Bishop mentioned
Yeah, I knew that but still, my classmate's eyes are filled w/ blood! Can't imagine the horror...
She must have long, sharp nails - something I wouldn't recommend for contact wearers. The contacts I have are disposable and are little more than thin pieces of gelatin. You don't feel them when they are in and they aren't difficult to put in. If you ever rub your eye, you probably are doing more damage than putting in and removing contacts.[/b]
Bishop
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Bishop »

Jimmyjay86 wrote:Bishop mentioned
Yeah, I knew that but still, my classmate's eyes are filled w/ blood! Can't imagine the horror...
She must have long, sharp nails - something I wouldn't recommend for contact wearers. The contacts I have are disposable and are little more than thin pieces of gelatin. You don't feel them when they are in and they aren't difficult to put in. If you ever rub your eye, you probably are doing more damage than putting in and removing contacts.[/b]
Come to think of it, she really got long nails... but she insisted it's the lense. Probably she's using the old-fashioned hard ones? Anyways, it's still hard to imagine how one's gonna poke his/her own eyes till it bleed. *shiver*
To the soul's desire
the body listens
What the flesh requires
keeps the heart imprisoned
What the spirit seeks the mind will follow
When the body speaks all else is hollow
Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

No, i dont need glasses. I do however have 2 hearing aids and is desprately in need of braces.
Kozmo_Naut
Respected
Respected

Post by Kozmo_Naut »

Dark Xenomorph wrote:No, i dont need glasses. I do however have 2 hearing aids and is desprately in need of braces.
Permanent braces, as in "train tracks on you teeth"?

Poor you... :?

I had braces like that for 3 years... I got 'em removed a year ago, and boy was it a relief!

BTW I have glasses, but I only ever use them if I'm at the cinema or something like that, since my eyes are only -0.75... (near-sighted)
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Few years ago I should have gotten braces but I didn't, I dunno, they said my teeth got OK by itself. I like my teeth, I'm happy I didn't get braces :D
Our Host!