Pink Floyd - One of these days.mp3

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Pink Floyd - One of these days.mp3

Post by Megatron »

Today is the day everything happened.
Janet hated me, there was no doubt about that. If she could kill me and every one would still love her, she would. She hates me because of Charlie. Her boyfriend. I mean, yes I like him but is that any reason to hate me! Really?
Charlie came to me this morning, he asked 'Maybe you could help me with my maths cause your a geek.' My legs went like jelly as a mumbled 'Okay, sure!' He talked to me! He really talked to me. I felt so happy, and I didn't care about anything or anyone.Then I saw a fist and the room went black as I saw the floor coming towards me.
'Charlie!!!'
'What are you doing?'
'Are you mad?'
'You'll kill her'
'She deserve's to die!'
That last voice was Janet. I can tell by that cute little voice of hers. It was still black. So dark, as if someone had put me in a coffin. Then pain. Such pain I wanted to curl up and die. Good thing was I was about to.
I never woke up. What happened I will never know. I just know it was Janet.
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Re: Pink Floyd - One of these days.mp3

Post by Taco-Hero »

I liked this line:
So dark, as if someone had put me in a coffin.
It fits well with the mood of the song.
Cthulhugoat
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Cthulhugoat »

It fits well with the mood of the song.
I disagree, it's a pretty thrashin' song

meddle is great, would be a lot better without seamus and roger waters singing the calypso

Our Host!