killing the 0verseer rather fullfilling

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Twenty something karma 8O that is very low actually. It's a wonder you were liked at all. Then again, this is probably someone who typed in all his answers to the questions and everyone got pissed of with him :lol:
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

The guy did seem kinda...slow...
tyson84
SDF!
SDF!

missin the point

Post by tyson84 »

it does it wid out u doin out ie INVOLUNTARY u but munkeys :roll: neva seen it b4 tht ws t hol point!!!!!!!!!
you..you saved us but you will destroy us.your a hero.....but you have to leave.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Same in English, please.
tyson84
SDF!
SDF!

20 low karma? my ass

Post by tyson84 »

wtf r u on bout 'questions' u tlk out ur assholllllllioooooos, just stop t madness my karma was high so tht guy was rong. i fink he ws confused wid fallout2 in which karma is much easier to gain. hmmm hmmm yes i think im right yes i do believe i am. 52 is the highest ive had on fallout 1 n tht was doin evrything rite so if dont no dont try and condescend on me. i love my mother very much, lennox.....im coming for u
you..you saved us but you will destroy us.your a hero.....but you have to leave.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Moderators, prepare the needle.
tyson84
SDF!
SDF!

So

Post by tyson84 »

has anyone actually seen that ending then? (ITS SO HARD TO WRITE IN PROPER ENGLISH ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHH)
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

C'mon i can't be THAT hard... Look at me i'm Portuguese and do it just fine !!! :wink:
"When Angels deserve to die." - SoaD (System of a Down)

A Member Of The Knight Organization
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

If you have the beserker or bloody mess trait, you will kill the Overseer when turns to walk away(can be done manually also). It has happened to a lot of people before and it is not really 'news' of any type or kind except that you did it. And twenty something karma in FO is actually pretty high and it is much harder to get a very high karma unlike in FO2 where you are the 'holy guardian of the waste' or some crap like that by the time you get to NCR.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

That's actually the only ending I've ever had after finishing it about 50+ times.
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

I always capped him anyway... :twisted:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

TheReaper wrote:That's actually the only ending I've ever had after finishing it about 50+ times.
Are you exaggerating or have you really finished Fallout 50+ times?
Wow, and I thought I was nuts completing the game for the fourth time...
Lancer
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Lancer »

I usually have to manually shoot him...
Oh yeah, I think childkillers probably shoot him too... Slayer too, I think... any of the violent or evil perks and traits I guess...
"Back off... I'm too busy being Conceited..."
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Blergh, you can kill him in the end by constantly hitting the "A" button (which activates the combat mode) when you've finished talking to him after you've beat the game.

Yeah, and if that doesn't kill him, try shooting him in combat mode too.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Muahahaha, I prefer the cinematic where mutants climb on the podium and kill the Overseer and your vault. :twisted:
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

Alright, wait a minute. I killed the Overseer at the end, and my karma was through the roof! What the hell? :?
Temaperacl
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Temaperacl »

Alright, wait a minute. I killed the Overseer at the end, and my karma was through the roof! What the hell?
Bloody mess trait?
MF
Respected
Respected

Post by MF »

It's all for me grog, me jolly jolly grog. All for me beer and tobacco! For I spent all me tin, with the lasses drinking gin, all across the western ocean I must wander. Where are me boots, me nogginknockin' boots, all gone for beer and tobacco!
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

Temaperacl wrote:Bloody mess trait?
Mmm, yeah. Must have been.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

MF wrote:It's all for me grog, me jolly jolly grog. All for me beer and tobacco! For I spent all me tin, with the lasses drinking gin, all across the western ocean I must wander. Where are me boots, me nogginknockin' boots, all gone for beer and tobacco!
Say....what?
fuck
Our Host!