C&C 4 Tiberian Twilight

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Yonmanc wrote:
General Alexi wrote:Did anyone like generals?
I loved it for while. It was pretty challeging until you realised the angry mob could trump anything.
That was a brilliant game with so many ways to win. Sure it had it's qwerks like the super weapon bug. But all in all I loved that game, still do.
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

Hrm, I recall the angry mob being anything but onerously invincible. Ridiculously overpowered against most ground units, yes... but hardly invincible.
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

MadBill wrote:Hrm, I recall the angry mob being anything but onerously invincible. Ridiculously overpowered against most ground units, yes... but hardly invincible.
Once you equipped em with mahine guns and made them the only unit you bought, you could just swamp your enemy.

The map designer was pretty cool.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Angry mobs were easily countered by flashbangs from the american infantry.
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Yeah, angry mobs were kind of shit. Flame tanks, aircraft, humvees filled with snipers and shit ripped them apart (and since GLA had no airforce) you couldn't air strike the fuckers.

Scorpion Tank spam with Quad cannon support, on the other hand, was pretty fucking win. Specially when you did the surprise tunnel behind peoples base.
Our Host!