Duck and Cover Forum Index

  Duck and Cover  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 Support DAC!
 Weapon Ideas View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands


Joined: 23 Jun 2009
Posts: 2224
Location: Manchester, UK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Redeye wrote:
Yonmanc wrote:
How about a really sharp stick with some dog shit on the end?

The stick cuts them, making them bleed, and the dog shit gives them dieases.

It's sort of like a scorpion tail, but instead it's a really sharp stick with some dog shit on the end.


Like the Punji traps with buffallo urine in Vietnam?


Sort of, but with some dog shit on the end.
View user's profileSend private message
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 3729
Location: Drifting Onward

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emphasis on the sharpness and the shit.

View user's profileSend private message
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 625
Location: Oil Rig

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THe mystary continues
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend


Joined: 18 Apr 2002
Posts: 3036
Location: Melbourne, Futureland

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yonmanc wrote:
Redeye wrote:
Yonmanc wrote:
How about a really sharp stick with some dog shit on the end?

The stick cuts them, making them bleed, and the dog shit gives them dieases.

It's sort of like a scorpion tail, but instead it's a really sharp stick with some dog shit on the end.


Like the Punji traps with buffallo urine in Vietnam?


Sort of, but with some dog shit on the end.


They had those in Fallout Tactics, rotting/fetid spears or something.
View user's profileSend private messageICQ Number
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 3729
Location: Drifting Onward

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stainless wrote:
Yonmanc wrote:
Redeye wrote:
Yonmanc wrote:
How about a really sharp stick with some dog shit on the end?

The stick cuts them, making them bleed, and the dog shit gives them dieases.

It's sort of like a scorpion tail, but instead it's a really sharp stick with some dog shit on the end.


Like the Punji traps with buffallo urine in Vietnam?


Sort of, but with some dog shit on the end.


They had those in Fallout Tactics, rotting/fetid spears or something.
That's right. Festering spears.
View user's profileSend private message
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands


Joined: 23 Jun 2009
Posts: 2224
Location: Manchester, UK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fuckers! I was trying to be flippant!
View user's profileSend private message
General Alexi
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller


Joined: 17 Feb 2010
Posts: 122
Location: Utah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The deeranator.

View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend


Joined: 18 Apr 2002
Posts: 3036
Location: Melbourne, Futureland

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yonmanc wrote:
Fuckers! I was trying to be flippant!
icon_evil_laugh
View user's profileSend private messageICQ Number
SenisterDenister
Living Legend
Living Legend


Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 3080
Location: Cackalackyland

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

General Alexi wrote:
The deeranator.


What is that from? I must watch that in its entirety.
View user's profileSend private message
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 3729
Location: Drifting Onward

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously the most epic fucking thing I've seen this month
View user's profileSend private message
huntz
SDF!
SDF!


Joined: 16 Mar 2010
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Umpa wrote:
any new weapons you'd want included?

i'd want Fallout Fantasy, scare the enemy to death



I will include knife or any kind of knife as our weapon. But I would prefer to use throwing knife. But I want to have a cheap knife but have a good quality.
View user's profileSend private message
ekkaman
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer


Joined: 19 May 2009
Posts: 694
Location: im everwhere im everwhere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SenisterDenister wrote:
General Alexi wrote:
The deeranator.


What is that from? I must watch that in its entirety.


Have to see it.
View user's profileSend private message
General Alexi
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller


Joined: 17 Feb 2010
Posts: 122
Location: Utah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SenisterDenister wrote:
General Alexi wrote:
The deeranator.


What is that from? I must watch that in its entirety.


I cant remember what its from, but the guy running is watching himself run, as you can see at the end. Its him controlling the deer as well but i cont think of the name.
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah


Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Posts: 5327

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gentlemen Broncos
View user's profileSend private message
General Alexi
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller


Joined: 17 Feb 2010
Posts: 122
Location: Utah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Retlaw83 wrote:
Gentlemen Broncos


your a god thumbsup
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity


Joined: 18 Apr 2003
Posts: 5025
Location: Brighton beach

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no your
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 3729
Location: Drifting Onward

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

huntz wrote:
Umpa wrote:
any new weapons you'd want included?

i'd want Fallout Fantasy, scare the enemy to death



I will include knife or any kind of knife as our weapon. But I would prefer to use throwing knife. But I want to have a cheap knife but have a good quality.
Protip: retake English Comp 101
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


Jump to:  



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group