The Drugs, Alcohol, and Tobacco thread

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

snip
Last edited by ApTyp on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

100% cranberry juice with banana slices!

lots of water

regenerate

then

degenerate!

rinse and repeat
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I had a beer once. Never again.
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

Medical as of yesterday.
...signatures? WTF?
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

I got... like, really really high with my Bulgarian friend Bobby. I don't know what the hell is wrong with it but his shit feels like it's been laced, and every time I ask him about it, he avoids giving me a direct answer.

To give you an idea:
First night: ten minutes after smoking, I was sitting on the couch in his living room. As the night goes on, my entire body freezes up, goes paralyzed. I can't move. At the same time, it feels like a bucket of liquid wax is being poured over my head, rolling down the sides of my skull, and getting into my ears.

Second night: I'm driving us to Los Betos for a couple California burritos. Suddenly, my vision seems to be stretching. The streets are lasting longer than they should, the car is moving forward and yet being pulled back (in essence, it isn't moving at all). At the height of the sensation, I can feel the arteries in my brain pumping blood, and it seems that there's a bubble or some shit pulsing up there. It hurts like a motherfucker.

I've smoked with him once since then (last saturday), and it made me cough erratically-- leading into one of my worst breathing scenarios that I am still in, as of today. For the entire first day, I just couldn't breathe at all. I've hacked up enough shit that I'm almost back up to par, but I don't know if I can go back to smoking after that shit.

(tl;dr? Danny < Supaweed)
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

1st sounds like stuck(theoretically embalming fluid) 2nd sounds like pcp. have fun.
...signatures? WTF?
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Awwwwweee suuuuuuuuuuuuum

PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

Manoil wrote:feels like it's been laced,
I think there's no more weed that's not laced?
Caleb wrote:1st sounds like stuck(theoretically embalming fluid) 2nd sounds like pcp.
pcp=embalming fluid?
Caleb wrote:have fun.
yeah, totally. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olney%27s_lesions
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

I don't think it was pcp. Can't say I can back that up factually, but out of what it seemed like, it wasn't pcp
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

From what i've heard about stuck...it's theoretically actual formaldehyde and causes near paralysis similar to...actually salvia. I always forget that embalming fluid is slang for pcp...but...the time and space distortion matches up with dissociatives, so, i'd say it's a most likely.
...signatures? WTF?
TheCynic
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by TheCynic »

Why do you keep smoking with someone that is obviously trying to rape you :?
"Don't wake me for the end of the world unless it has very good special effects." -- Roger Zelazny
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Weed in Europe apparently has been laced with some toxic shit lately, maybe the trend swapped over to the US, as well?

Also, fuck Olney, he's a monkey who couldn't make a proper study for the life of him.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Olney! Deathclaws! ZOMG

also,
PiP

Post by PiP »

ever insightful in the chamical realms, Herr Thor :drunk:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Seriously doode. So high righ meow. Weed from the same dealer that gives Bobby the weed I'm afraid of. And right now, I'm feeling really really out-fo body experience. Screen is kinda holographic, floating an inch off the monitor itself. Might have something to do with the light o f the room right now, as the light itself is off and kind makes the screen foggin glow. Heh, Fuggin foggin fooglen. We don't have a smiley for bieng high do we? All I can remember right now is :drunk:, :salute:, :rofl:, and :subhuman:. So is there a :high: or :stoned:? This shit smelled like vanilla because apparently we used vanilla-flavored tobbacco in the rolling, diluted the weed as to make it last or somethinshit. That was cool. But what you need to know is that I don't know why my back hurts. My spine is hurting rill bad and my head a little. I hope it's not PCP lesions. That would suck. Ugh. But I digress, I think an weed is making me weel feird stil. I am going to the renaissance festival tomorrow. I want a turkey leg to gnaw on for hours and throw at the jousting knights. I'MAA GO SPACE0AGE ON THEIR PUNK MEDIVAL ASSES! 'MERICA! FUK YEAH! HERE WE COME TO SAVE THE MAFUCKIN DAY! 'MERICA! FUK YEAH!

I am building an empire. Out of what, I cannot say. Into what, I cannot say. What CAN I say? There's gonna be burritos. Lots of them. We's gonna live off da fat'a'da land! Wabbits! Tell me bout em, lil trout-mouf-ass-cum guzzla! LOWL I'm funneh. You know so founny. Seriously I came to save the mafuckin day. Believe it. Did I just refernce that ninja show? Ugh, the that lil cum guzzla needs to be shot. Or his skin worn by another person. Who stabs and skins him. Just so you would know. Yeah. That's right. Tha'st what I fuckin said.'

Served

magnifique
Last edited by Manoil on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ekkaman
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by ekkaman »

Your ranting good sir, as a fellow stoned being i salute your cause and wish you well. :drunk: :joy: :dance:
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Post of the year?
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

King of Creation wrote:Post of the year.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

I keep reading it to find a snippet to submit to the Caption Database but out of context it doesn't make sense.... not that it did to begin with, but you know what I mean.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

SenisterDenister wrote:I keep reading it to find a snippet to submit to the Caption Database but out of context it doesn't make sense.... not that it did to begin with, but you know what I mean.
DaC - I am building an empire.
Our Host!