Hammer Gets Interviewed

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

gut interview, the real guts. you can eat gum but it doesnt come out.

sometimes hammers sig seems like buttcut psycho, maybe i cant read. wouldnt that be a real laugh.
:chew:
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Where does hammer reside in PA?
Cow Cud is a twin.
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

Erie.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

S4ur0n27 wrote:Making those interviews is the best idea since making megatron an admin :dance:
Thanks bro but why can't we have both? Megatron admin and doing interviews.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Hammer wrote:Erie.
Fine town, live near Harrisburg.
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

Self referential interview, fine.
Fallout fandom related interviews plural, whatever.

Listening to some douchebag talk about how much his wow YEARS rocked, not fine. What the fuck?

Are we so complacent with the fact that the original reason we were/are here is fucking dead that we're talking about four great years of fucking world of shitcraft on the front page, when there's no logical difference between how and why that utter piece of shit and fallout 3 both fucking suck?

Well luckily this is the type of thing that one can "just ignore" because it "can't be changed", as advised by so many goddamn shitpanderers. Lets stop avoiding the wallow, lets put on a snorkel and describe our fucking MMO career highlights with the feces and rotting garbage and world of warcraft surrounding us like someone's catholic shrine to the patron saint of fucking self-destructive culture-stupidity.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i played guildwars for about 3 days once

i dont have any amusing anecdotes about it
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

popscythe wrote:Self referential interview, fine.

Listening to some douchebag talk about how much his wow YEARS rocked, not fine. What the fuck?

Are we so complacent with the fact that the original reason we were/are here is fucking dead that we're talking about four great years of fucking world of shitcraft on the front page, when there's no logical difference between how and why that utter piece of shit and fallout 3 both fucking suck?

Well luckily this is the type of thing that one can "just ignore" because it "can't be changed", as advised by so many goddamn shitpanderers. Lets stop avoiding the wallow, lets put on a snorkel and describe our fucking MMO career highlights with the feces and rotting garbage and world of warcraft surrounding us like someone's catholic shrine to the patron saint of fucking self-destructive culture-stupidity.
Wasn't meant to be about MMOs but kind of like who the person is that I'm interviewing. I don't know I found some of his stories of MMos entertaining, actually a lot of griefing stories for MMOs are more entertaining than the game.

Megatron, Exitium sold IRC people on Guild Wars and it was complete trash. I often tried to ask him if he wanted to play but he was too busy doing high level stuff gosh.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

at the time i liked the idea of a mmo i didnt have to pay for but then they brought out loads of packs anyway and i got to the snowy bit and couldnt be arsed, as with most multiplayer games with people taking it really seriously & what have you.

generally i dont really, actively, play games any more. my pc got outdated and i lost interest. i have an xbox and fuck about with that when im drunk, but i use it mostly to play .avi files since the dvd drive doesnt work half the fucking time.

ggaammeezz.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Megatron, I believe that you like games and you just haven't found the right one. One day we will play a videogame together and it will be the best thing in our lives as we will use teamwork and mics and dominate the enemies.
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

popscythe wrote:Self referential interview, fine.

There are better Fallout fan sites dedicated to the old, tired and overplayed rants of a dead franchise known as Fallout. Quick! Maybe you too can come up with a super creative photo shop of Todd Howard or a even preform your very own self improved fellatio on Tim Cain. Even better, you could write out a fucking 20 paragraph post about how Trokia should have got the rights to Fallout 3 and still have nobody give a shit.

I stopped coming to DAC for Fallout in 2003, I've stuck around for the community. So go eat shit and die you fucking nobody. :) :) :) :) :) :)

And remember....

Hammer - Better than popscythe.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i like popscythe better i guess
Megatron, I believe that you like games and you just haven't found the right one. One day we will play a videogame together and it will be the best thing in our lives as we will use teamwork and mics and dominate the enemies.
the forum is the best game. but sure, there might be that hidden jewel yet.
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

I'm pretty sure you're also a paste eating window licker.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

newsflash bub, nobody gives half a chuckle fuck what you think in the land of beetlejuice. shit or get off the rammstein.
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

Newsflash: You're terrible and unwitty. And the simple fact that you are replying to me further shows that you're intimidated by me. Rightfully so too I might add since you're just another illiterate fuck who thinks poor punctuation and endlessy spewing out 4chan memes makes you funny.

So, in conclusion - You're garbage and I am simply superior. So, in the end nothing much has changed now has it?

Sit down boy. Come back and talk to me when you have the ability to grow facial hair son.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
entertainer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by entertainer »

who is hammer?
Fallout 3 - By Morons, For Morons
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Some dickhead honkey.
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

urblacklol

PS: Is Lithuania even a country?
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Lithuania is a state of unmind. Yes. :drunk:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

nah mate. you were good before (maybe>?) but now you're just like dreadnought. but at least dreadnought wasn't part of a clan for a mmporg, jeez louise. you must be a real fatty to be doing that And working at a prison. After being in the army. your oshoes must shine and you have no guts, theyve already got all the guts out of you, reall wrang you dry. have to bite on your lip to not sob as you stand to wipe your butt and feel your guts hanging out, you fat slug clown.
Our Host!