DAC is good to go

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Manoil wrote:And if you also saw beyond that, I didn't take part in the spamming -- beyond saying that one word -- because I was fairly apathetic to internet raids.
You didn't act all butthurt about it though or seem to give a shit about what they were planning to do (and in fact did) to the Codex. But gosh-darned it if the Codex fights back! Half the Codex was aware of the thread at DAC and I'm certain that same half would've happily spammed DAC up to fuck and back if I hadn't shown there was no point. Also half the Codex would outnumber DAC by about 20 to 1 so that'd be an awful lot of spam.
Manoil wrote:So what-- this is all payback for a previous DACK-orchestrated sabotage?
Nope. This is payback for this spam attack. I only chose to repeat the scenario of the initial Codex attack with methods that I knew would be easily cleaned up (and cleaned up by me). Serious spam attacks are actually a little harder to clean up properly than a word filter and hidden forums (oh and over-riding the users template with the default SubSilver by flicking an option in the admin panel).
Manoil wrote:then you did manipulate Zerotol into provoking DAC, starting the war, and giving you legitimate cause to retaliate... all in the name of settling an old score?
zerotol's just someone who decided to join DAC when I banned him at the Codex. What he posted here was what he used to post on the Codex.
Manoil wrote:Or because you knew you wanted Zerotol out of the picture and could use him to get payback still waiting to happen?
That's actually part of the lulz too which is why I used words like "zerotol, sacrifice, war..." when I banned him. What are you, a moron? I really needed someone to take the blame for any of this? Making this place zerotol's playground after he signed up here was just extra lulz-worthy because that's pretty much what this place is. And he would be an honoured soldier we at the Codex would remember for his sacrifice. :salute:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Titty Twister
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Titty Twister »

DarkUnderlord wrote:
Dicksmoker wrote:People on the Codex don't put their grammar errors in bold.
Real people on the Codex would be able to ascertain that Manoil's "It doesn't" comment is in reference to the part about making him "feel any better".
Then he should have left out the last part of my quote so it would be clear what he was referring to. That's how REAL MEN with hairy cocks do things, where I grew up.

@Manoil,
The whole thing started when a guy named Cloaked Figure trash-talked DAC. St. Toxic used that as an excuse to plan a spam attack on the Codex. The name switch between zerotol and CF occured afterwards (and DU flipped their names as a joke because they had both been bitching at each other non-stop). I think DU had decided to ban them before the DAC takeover occured. Meanwhile zerotol came over here on his own to spam. DU didn't manipulate him into doing that. He did make zerotol an admin, but that was just him making a statement about the quality of this site.

Anyway I think DU waited to ban zerotol so that he could maximize on the lulz aspect over here. So that's not exactly using him, but...

And cazsim, did you have to IP ban me? I would like to be able to visit the site from time to time without having to resort to proxy. If you don't want me to post, that's fine. But can you at least remove the ip ban? I know you're probably not familiar with Codex members, but I can assure you, out of all the ones who came over here zerotol is the only real fucktard/spammer.

This is Dicksmoker btw.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

DarkUnderlord wrote:
Manoil wrote:And if you also saw beyond that, I didn't take part in the spamming -- beyond saying that one word -- because I was fairly apathetic to internet raids.
You didn't act all butthurt about it though or seem to give a shit about what they were planning to do (and in fact did) to the Codex. But gosh-darned it if the Codex fights back! Half the Codex was aware of the thread at DAC and I'm certain that same half would've happily spammed DAC up to fuck and back if I hadn't shown there was no point. Also half the Codex would outnumber DAC by about 20 to 1 so that'd be an awful lot of spam.
Manoil wrote:So what-- this is all payback for a previous DACK-orchestrated sabotage?
Nope. This is payback for this spam attack. I only chose to repeat the scenario of the initial Codex attack with methods that I knew would be easily cleaned up (and cleaned up by me). Serious spam attacks are actually a little harder to clean up properly than a word filter and hidden forums (oh and over-riding the users template with the default SubSilver by flicking an option in the admin panel).
Manoil wrote:then you did manipulate Zerotol into provoking DAC, starting the war, and giving you legitimate cause to retaliate... all in the name of settling an old score?
zerotol's just someone who decided to join DAC when I banned him at the Codex. What he posted here was what he used to post on the Codex.
Manoil wrote:Or because you knew you wanted Zerotol out of the picture and could use him to get payback still waiting to happen?
That's actually part of the lulz too which is why I used words like "zerotol, sacrifice, war..." when I banned him. What are you, a moron? I really needed someone to take the blame for any of this? Making this place zerotol's playground after he signed up here was just extra lulz-worthy because that's pretty much what this place is. And he would be an honoured soldier we at the Codex would remember for his sacrifice. :salute:

Threats threats and more threats. You're such an angry person.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Ausir wrote:
Let me be the admin then.
Who the fuck are you?
Nigga, please, you're out of touch.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Antimeasure wrote:Let me be the admin then.
+1
DarkUnderlord wrote:Also, I've made Smiley and cazsim83 administrators of the forums just so in future you can deal with this stuff more promptly.
Araanor
Respected
Respected

Post by Araanor »

:drunk:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

DarkUnderlord wrote:Making this place zerotol's playground after he signed up here was just extra lulz-worthy because that's pretty much what this place is. And he would be an honoured soldier we at the Codex would remember for his sacrifice. :salute:
You've got a point there, even if it's a bit shortcoming. And doing what you did to him is, well... too kind. Removing an annoyance while framing him as an honored casualty... it's a wee bit more than he deserves, but... it works.

In any case, I... apologize for my inherent aggression. In my defense, the IRL events of yesterday were a bit of bullshit, and I was carrying that with me even into today... probably a bit right now. (Also FYI-- I might be getting my first restraining order soon. We'll see if the cherry gets popped or not.)
Titty Twister wrote:That's how REAL MEN with hairy cocks do things, where I grew up.
You see what I meant by the innards of their psyche? And as far as witty banter goes, I've heard every member of Codex encountered so far use the same phrase, again and again. Seriously, where's the expanded vocabulary? Don't yous guys have some equivalent of Blaargh at your site?
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Gimp Mask wrote:
DarkUnderlord wrote:Also, I've made Smiley and cazsim83 administrators of the forums just so in future you can deal with this stuff more promptly.
More like -infinity

:gnasher:
Manoil wrote:I... apologize for my inherent aggression.
Manoil wrote:Fuck this shit. I shouldn't have to deal with bitchass dickheads like you guys. I ain't doin this shit no more. You got beef, you can come to my front door. By all means, I ask you to. Because the second you see the door open you can be sure I won't stop ripping and tearing away at your flesh till you're nothing but a bloody pile of mush and broken bones in my driveway. I'll gladly add just another name to the list and bury you shallow in my back yard, you insolent, pestering little fucks. You wanna fuck with me, ask me later for my address, and I'll gladly give it to you. And next time I check back, I sure as hell hope to see someone's asked.
Honestly, I expected at least someone on the Codux to play along with the invasion. The plans were publically available for a reason. Counterattacking by abusing an overdue admin status and fucking up the site is taking it a bit too far, but even that would have been amusing were it only done somewhat tastefully. Our side, at least, had some rules and a tactical gameplan. Overall, Codex ranks 4 out of 5 chans for effort, and ½/5 Melker Anderssens for execution.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

They won this battle, but not the war :icecream:
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

Goes without saying. :holywar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7AuWuwhSUw
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Understandably, Toxie.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Let's just finish this bullshit by banning coolman, he is the only real fucktard on this site.
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

St. Toxic wrote::holywar:
That was awfully...

awful.
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

St. Toxic wrote:Honestly, I expected at least someone on the Codux to play along with the invasion.
We did. DAC forces just had to surrender. When that didn't happen, it was necessary to bring out the artillery and show just how outnumbered your miserable defense forces were and that the superior and mighty armies of the Codex would stop at nothing to see victory.

Codex Easter Campaign '09.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

We won, get over it.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

To tell the truth I didn't think st. toxic was actually planning a spam attack and I don't think he really was in his own mind either. I think he was bored and decided to do it and then found a few DACKers to help. Taking a thread in the wasteland as some serious threat is kind of like meh? Remember Fallout Patriots that never went anywhere and that was actually very passionately believed in by DACkers but it never went through.

Either way I disagreed with the final acts you did DU. You were asking me to "surrender" and call off forces that had already moved on with their lives. I think you wanted to just humiliate us but my pride is too large to let down my fellow DACkers, smiley acted on his own.

:salute: to toxic and gang.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

:salute: to poops.

ENDURE!
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Titty Twister wrote:
And cazsim, did you have to IP ban me? I would like to be able to visit the site from time to time without having to resort to proxy. If you don't want me to post, that's fine. But can you at least remove the ip ban? I know you're probably not familiar with Codex members, but I can assure you, out of all the ones who came over here zerotol is the only real fucktard/spammer.

This is Dicksmoker btw.
Didn't IP ban in the first place - I unbanned "dicksmoker" but banned "titty twister" as an alt.

If you have any other trouble, PM me and I'll fix it.
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

Jesus Christ wrote:That was awfully...

awful.
B)
DarkUnderlord wrote:
St. Toxic wrote:Honestly, I expected at least someone on the Codux to play along with the invasion.
We did.
Golly, that's right. Instantly deleting all our soldiers at the codex, retardoing all combat related threads, basically forcing us to spam to get a word in, and then retaliating by sending a handful of imbeciles over here to spam about something completely unrelated, while you have your way with the ftp; that's right on the money. Had these been war-games, the equivalent of your interpretation of "playing along" would be incorporating a group of armed ex-cons with live ammunition, while you pilot a bomber that drops bucketloads of shit.

No, I think you rather missed the point entirely, got butthurt about it and went over here to do some damage in the hope that you could spread it around. Unfortunately only Danny caught it.
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

If only Danny was here for the fist.jpg fun. (which also happened while I was on holiday)
Our Host!