Ban zerotol indefinitely..

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.

Ban zerotol

yes
33%
immediately
67%

Total votes: 9

Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Ban zerotol indefinitely..

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Nobody likes him. It's comments affect my brain negatively, and most importantly it won't be missed.

I figure if we can't ban it at least we can agree to give it the silent treatment in hopes that it'll just leave.

I vow to not justify it's comments with responses from here on out. So, yeah, please feel free to state your case against the artard and join the list of folks ignoring it.
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

Dreddy's alt?
...signatures? WTF?
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Not dreddy at all. Do it.
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

agreed...worse...banbanban.
...signatures? WTF?
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

I agree with the ideas presented save for the fact that they aren't within fruition by five minutes ago.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I don't think he'll last long anyways. Only reason he is here because he wanted to destroy a site or whatever. If he doesn't leave in a few days perhaps smiley will use his new found powers.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

The only thing not working in that plan is that DU will remain.

The asshole's lies are so obvious that seeing through them is easier than looking through a napkin covered with grease. If you think I'm being overly-accusational and full of shit, I'll be glad to explain what I'm talking about.
confound
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by confound »

Buuuurrrrnnnn hiiiim!!!! :flamed:

I don't really know who we're talking about but this is fun! Pitchforks and torches, huzzah!
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

It's my alt.

:drunk:
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

Caleb wrote:Dreddy's alt?
No... That's coolman95.
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Redeye wrote:It's my alt.

:drunk:
His posted links aren't nearly good enough
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

My plan is to simply respond to everything he posts with a message that he should kill himself.

Let's have fun with the social misfit.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
baby arm
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by baby arm »

If you think I'm being overly-accusational and full of shit, I'll be glad to explain what I'm talking about.
Please do
skin loves <a href="http://www.tacticularcancer.com">godless children</a>
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

baby arm wrote:
If you think I'm being overly-accusational and full of shit, I'll be glad to explain what I'm talking about.
Please do
-DU, despite being seen as one of the posters directly attacking DACK, has been claiming that he had nothing do with it. Somehow, I doubt I'm the only one who recognizes his name under the list of assailants.

-DU, as a mod or admin at Codex, had some stake in their war against DACK. Even without going there to double check, this is sustained as DU himself claimed he banned Zerotol from Codex (also, which I have yet to check for accuracy).

-DU claims that Zerotol single-handedly hacked DACK, sabotaged it, and made way for the other users to come in and wreak havoc. Beside the fact that DU still had administration powers throughout the war, Zerotol has proved himself to be a complete dipshit incapable of anything over the extent of sticking a spoon up his ass. I find it particularly hard to believe that he not only hacked DACK, but was banned (by DU, no less) and was somehow unable to use the same expertise to break back into Codex. He's even been seen asking for help getting himself unbanned.

-Even though he had the simple SDF title during most of his time attacking, in the times that DACK seemed newly recovered, Zerotol held the rank of moderator. When confronted about it, DU was quick to correct the problem, but again, I don't find it possible for Zerotol to have made the transition on his own in the first place.

-All the threads containing the back-and-forths between DaC and Codex members are deleted, leaving no further reference of what occurred during DaC's corruption [and near-destruction].

-To the accusations, DU seems quite aloof.
baby arm
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by baby arm »

Sometimes grownups say things that are obviously not true as a way of making a situation humorous. We call them "jokes". For example, if I was to tell you that I am at this moment making tender butt love to Mickey Rooney, I wouldn't expect you to really believe it since it's obviously not true. Mickey Rooney lives in Westlake Village, which is a good hour away from me and besides, he never returns my phonecalls. So, I wouldn't actually be lying because I would assume you knew I was making a "joke".
skin loves <a href="http://www.tacticularcancer.com">godless children</a>
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

And the morale of the story is to let this all go because DU is trying to be funny? I'm sorry but lulz aren't sufficient enough for this to be acceptable.

Tampering with DACK's construction and fucking it over, as well as massively inconveniencing, harassing, and insulting its meaningful members is not acceptable or forgiveable. Especially not from the inside, and especially not from an administrator -- or rather, someone who may not give a flying fuck about this site's well-being, and has access to administrator powers (which he utilizes not only to fuck up the site, but to sweep it all under the rug and shirk the blame for someone else to bear).

Perhaps I'm just overly-protective of the site but I still find no tolerance or excuse for the transgressions that have happened in the recent times.
Dicksmoker
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Dicksmoker »

Manoil,

If you want the truth, go here.
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

baby legs wrote:Sometimes grownups say things that are obviously not true as a way of making a situation humorous. We call them "jokes". For example, if I was to tell you that I am at this moment making tender butt love to Mickey Rooney, I wouldn't expect you to really believe it since it's obviously not true. Mickey Rooney lives in Westlake Village, which is a good hour away from me and besides, he never returns my phonecalls. So, I wouldn't actually be lying because I would assume you knew I was making a "joke".
Danny wrote:Fuck this shit. I shouldn't have to deal with bitchass dickheads like you guys. I ain't doin this shit no more. You got beef, you can come to my front door. By all means, I ask you to. Because the second you see the door open you can be sure I won't stop ripping and tearing away at your flesh till you're nothing but a bloody pile of mush and broken bones in my driveway. I'll gladly add just another name to the list and bury you shallow in my back yard, you insolent, pestering little fucks. You wanna fuck with me, ask me later for my address, and I'll gladly give it to you. And next time I check back, I sure as hell hope to see someone's asked.
I love you baby legs. :hug:

Never forget. :salute:
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Jesus Christ wrote:
Danny wrote:Fuck this shit. I shouldn't have to deal with bitchass dickheads like you guys. I ain't doin this shit no more. You got beef, you can come to my front door. By all means, I ask you to. Because the second you see the door open you can be sure I won't stop ripping and tearing away at your flesh till you're nothing but a bloody pile of mush and broken bones in my driveway. I'll gladly add just another name to the list and bury you shallow in my back yard, you insolent, pestering little fucks. You wanna fuck with me, ask me later for my address, and I'll gladly give it to you. And next time I check back, I sure as hell hope to see someone's asked.
In retrospect, the only one who really ended up suffering from that whole ordeal was me. Whatever.

In any case, I was edging on that idea, that DU had manipulated the fuktard into doing his bidding before disposing of him; I wasn't too sure on it, though. I do, however, appreciate you coming forth with this. Knowing that my rage was righteous, and not just likely-so, is a great show of confidence, especially on your part. I apologize for any angry replies I've already given you.
Dicksmoker wrote:DU bans zerotol (and Cloaked Figure) based on shit they had already done previously days before (spamming). But he couldn't afford to do it while he still needed zerotol as a puppet dictator at DAC, so he waited until that was over. This way, he could claim that they were "casualties" from the conflict to suit his own propaganda needs. The difference is, Cloaked Figure's other alts have been left alone while zerotol is truly banned. This is because he was in general more annoying, but also because he is now forced to spam at DAC, still serving DU's agenda. DU can use this as a bargaining chip in the future when he desires more cocksucking.
This alone confirms everything.

At this point, I'm not just suspicious or skeptical of your lies;
DU, I FUCKING LOATHE YOU. YOUR VERY EXISTENCE IS A PUTRID SESSPOOL OF CANCEROUS PUSS ON DACK. FOR GOD'S SAKE, DIE IN A FUCKING NITROUS FIRE, YOU TRAITOROUS PIECE OF SHIT.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

BANNED.

(and locked.)
Our Host!