New Rererelease for "The Pitt", Same Old Story

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

New Rererelease for "The Pitt", Same Old Story

Post by Wolfman Walt »

<strong>[ Game -> Update ]</strong> - More info on <a href="#Bethesda Softworks">Company: Bethesda Softworks</a> | More info on <a href="#Fallout 3: The Pitt">Game: Fallout 3: The Pitt</a><br><br><p>Tired of the whole run around regarding Fallout 3's latest DLC, The Pitt, yet? I sure am. In yet another attempt to fix the problems plaguing the content, Bethesda has re-re-released the game hoping to fix the amount of apperent freezing that has been occuring for the 360 version of the game. They even give you handy instructions on how to delete your previous version of the Pitt so you don't create a space time vortex from your console.<br><br>You can read more <a href="http://bethblog.com/index.php/2009/04/0 ... -the-pitt/" target="_self">here</a>. <br><br>In before this latest attempt at a fix causes your 360 to start playing Toby Mac's "The Slam" without ever ceasing.</p><p>Spotted @ <a href="http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/death/vide ... aku</a></p>
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

That is just to fix the bare essentials of running the DLC. There needs to be a good patch to fix all the little shit wrong within the DLC but I doubt that will ever come. I'm pretty sure this will effect sales of the next DLC.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Which is sad, as it seems like it'll be the only one remotely worth downloading. Ofcourse, that's not saying as much as it'll probably still be terrible and Bethesda had this coming.
Kommander Kodex
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Kommander Kodex »

Submit!
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

K.
MadBill
Strider Elite