Random Funshit

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Kashluk wrote:there were tons of things that said "You can't use it right now", "This is important to Dad", "Dad wouldn't like it" and shit.
It's another way of saying "Fuck You" to the player. :eyebrow:
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

There are no fun secrets in this game that are not annoyingly hard to find. You cannot find an area that is well fun at all come to think of it.

Nothing will beat the finding the Sierra Army Depo after having had the game for over a year and not knowing about it. Fallout 3 is shit and taking clothes from people is stupid.
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Kashluk wrote:I went to the BOS base and Jefferson memorial really early in the game, couldn't access the bunker at all, not even if I went hostile and at the memorial there were tons of things that said "You can't use it right now", "This is important to Dad", "Dad wouldn't like it" and shit.
Yeah that pissed me the fuck off. I was so stoked I found the Brotherhood. I remember finding the bunker for the first time in FO1 and I almost shit myself in excitement to learn about this batshit insane faction of technogeeks living in the middle of the wasteland, trying desperately to stave off the inevitable decline of technology by hoarding it all in a secure place rather than letting the dredges of society squander it away and leave the rest of the world stranded in the far future with the most advanced gadget being a pickaxe. So they send me to die in a heavily radiated crater.

In Fallout 3 they just look at me, repeat the same three lines of text, and the door just doesn't open because "Dad wouldn't like it."

MR Snake wrote:There are no fun secrets in this game that are not annoyingly hard to find. You cannot find an area that is well fun at all come to think of it.
As I recall, the only thing I couldn't figure out in the game was how to get to the door on the other half of the aircraft carrier. Also, the beams and shit that would have made up the support for the flight deck, on the ruptured side, 90% of the shit doesn't actually exist as anything but a visual. Running onto it involves falling several hundred feet down. One day I'll play it again so I can write a review. But that requires playing it again. So maybe not for a long time. Or, you know, ever.
Fallout 3 is shit and taking clothes from people is stupid.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

Fallout 3 is shit and taking clothes from people is stupid.
It just summarizes the situation so well.
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

jetbaby wrote:One day I'll play it again so I can write a review. But that requires playing it again.
Pretty much my problem.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Perhaps we'll play some other FPS

Our Host!