The Wasteland

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

No, the purpose of the wasteland was to utter highly elaborate social criticism, in the style of Karl Marx.
The DAC manifesto. B)
���������
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

I suddenly feel compelled to post a picture of midgets cumming on a black pigmy donkey while a ladyboy fucks it in the ass. And a shoop of dreddys wiener shopped in on the side.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

If you want NSFW stuff, go to SA or something.

As for the stagnate state of DAC....I have no help. Caz tried newsposting for a while, but then lost the internet or something. It was good while it lasted with him. No one submits content anymore, no one newsposts. I put the call out for newsposters multiple times, and only one person responded. Since living abroad, I lost all the free time that I once devoted to DAC. However, I'm moving again soon so hopefully I'll be able to do much more.

Lots of you keep complaining about how there's no content...well then stop whining and write something.

Thor and Rabid Peanut...if you don't like, I can just delete your accounts and you can pretend you never came here if it will make you happy.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

You mean like the times I submit news posts that no one bothers to posts? I wasn't exactly here when the call was put out, I believe, but I'll gladly post shit up if thats what you need.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

This is like watching what Bethesda did to the Fallout fanbase, but on a smaller scale.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

VasikkA has a point though : shuffling around the forums will do shit.

You might try giving newsposting power to a few person(serious ones, not I).

The problem is probably the main page(that's been stated more then once), and I don't have any solution for that.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

King of Creation wrote:If you want NSFW stuff, go to SA or something.

As for the stagnate state of DAC....I have no help. Caz tried newsposting for a while, but then lost the internet or something. It was good while it lasted with him. No one submits content anymore, no one newsposts. I put the call out for newsposters multiple times, and only one person responded. Since living abroad, I lost all the free time that I once devoted to DAC. However, I'm moving again soon so hopefully I'll be able to do much more.

Lots of you keep complaining about how there's no content...well then stop whining and write something.

Thor and Rabid Peanut...if you don't like, I can just delete your accounts and you can pretend you never came here if it will make you happy.
Then i advise you delete me RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Fat lazy cunt.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

How about saving the rest of the site instead of moaning like pissy little twits about how your emo swell guy wasteland is gone?

That's right! DAC needs you to do stuff, and make actual suggestions that turn the "trash can" into "Constructive Suggestions".

Wow, wouldn't that be a miracle =O
Testicular Pugilist
Bridgeburner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bridgeburner »

There was a lot good content on the wasteland site of Lasse and Pyro, maybe you should dig that up and republish it. Give us back TWB! I bet ya the new fallout3 crowd will love it.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

King of Creation wrote:If you want NSFW stuff, go to SA or something.

Being the sellout and douchebag again, eh? DAC won't change just because you who you don't even care about DAC will do bs that upsets like 3/4 of the DAC populace. Smiley doesn't count he's always been a lapdog and arsesniffer. Shouldn't we be over this and learn from history for a change? You tried the same shit like two years ago and DAC is a giant shitfest since like forever, at least since 2004 and you and your decisions didn't even matter back then. If you want to change DAC better delete the forums or the posters and then you'll have DAC. Oh wait, you won't because it's long since dead. All the quality posters are gone and will probably not return. It's not like there's anything newsworthy, either. Cazsim's newsposts were a joke for the most part, as well, like one percent were useful. The rest was about shitgames.

Make a new site if you want something fresh. Call it NMA-Bethesda or something.
Other than that bring back wasteland.duckandcover.cx and the exitiumpedia

OH WAIT, YOU DON'T CARE
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Thor Kaufman wrote:OH WAIT, YOU DON'T CARE
Ironically, the lack of care from the posters were what attempted to ruin DAC in the first place. So.. yeah..
Testicular Pugilist
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

You don't give us reason to care.
���������
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I do care, make me admin and DAC will be saved B)
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

I care for Thor. :hug:
���������
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Great, the posters have to rethink and save DAC? What about the admins though? Stop fucking with the forums and do your job.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

We need news posters and people to write articles.
I'm guessing KoC wouldn't mind someone to overhaul the website and/or add things.

Of course people are welcome to sit idly by and do nothing. In that case though, don't complain.
Testicular Pugilist
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

You didn't hear anyone complaining before the Wasteland was deleted, asshole.
Macky
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Macky »

Where the fuck is the wasteland you fucking assholes. How the fuck am I gunna post. You burned down my home you fucking idiots
2%
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

The Wasteland has been reborn.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Macky wrote:Where the fuck is the wasteland you fucking assholes. How the fuck am I gunna post. You burned down my home you fucking idiots
Marvelous addition to the conversation
Our Host!