fallout 3 trailer

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
entertainer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by entertainer »

REVERANDPIP wrote:yeah stalker clear sky does look tasty
You're wrong informed, russian version of it is terrible.
Fallout 3 - By Morons, For Morons
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Wolfman Walt wrote:Then what makes you think FO3 is gonna be good? According to the developers it has a kajillion hours of gameplay. Shouldn't you be AGAINST that sort of thing then and stick playing games more your speed that come out, like Gears of War 2?
Its new and in the fallout universe.. a universe I happen to be inlove with.

its something about civilization falling and no rules apply where you can build a society or whatever that has this appeal to me.

This is why I loved the fallout series, love zombie and post apoc movies, and why I have seen every episode of Andromeda atleast twice.

This is also the reason why I now buy the comic book Xombie which by the way is awesome.
I got hooked to it accidentally when bored one night (one of many) and surfing through newgrounds.com. The creator had made a flash series of the first comic book - Link: http://www.xombified.com/flashtoons.html

Im gonna watch it again!
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

That wasn't an answer to my question. Your complaint is that all these old games are too long. This game is just as long depending on how much you can stand the crappy content, so what's the deal with the double standard? Your argument wasn't against how new it was, and that wasn't even what I was originally addressing as there are alot of better games coming out at that time, but rather that games nowadays are apperently too long.
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Wolfman Walt wrote:That wasn't an answer to my question. Your complaint is that all these old games are too long. This game is just as long depending on how much you can stand the crappy content, so what's the deal with the double standard? Your argument wasn't against how new it was, and that wasn't even what I was originally addressing as there are alot of better games coming out at that time, but rather that games nowadays are apperently too long.
Old games are too old and too long to waste my time with. If its old then it has to be fallout or be new so I can stand the graphics. Baldurs gate being seriously too long for me to try and complete again. I came like 60% through the game like 3 times and quit.. im not doing those 60% ever again just to find the last 40%.

Fallout 3 may be long.. I dont know.. but its new, its in the fallout universe and it looks cool.

When did I say games nowadays are too long? If anything its the opposite unless your just skirmishing in multiplayer.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

MR Snake wrote:I came like 60% through the game like 3 times and quit.. im not doing those 60% ever again just to find the last 40%
If you'd picked up an old save and continued from there, you would've completed the game almost twice. :eyebrow:
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

MR Snake wrote:When did I say games nowadays are too long?
When did I imply you said new games are too long? The only thing I said is that there are games longer than Baldurs Gate II which should make them de facto not playable to you. Note the part where I said "Play something more your own speed, like Gears of War II."
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Arguing with MR Snake isn't a good idea, Walt D:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Internet anthropologists have surmised that the fellow known as 'MR Snake' may not, in fact, be the progenitor of his unique strain of cretinism. Rather, it has been inferred that this lamentable state may, in fact, be the result of sustained argument with a psychological ancestor.

DO YOU WANT SIBLINGS, WALT ? DO YOU WANT A TABLED COMMUNAL, WALT ? DO YOU WANT THE BRAIN FUNGUS, WALT ?

Let it die, it is the only moral course of inaction. :drunk:
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Well, in any case this is a game I am looking forward too.

2 months to go, roughly.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Blargh wrote:Internet anthropologists have surmised that the fellow known as 'MR Snake' may not, in fact, be the progenitor of his unique strain of cretinism. Rather, it has been inferred that this lamentable state may, in fact, be the result of sustained argument with a psychological ancestor.

DO YOU WANT SIBLINGS, WALT ? DO YOU WANT A TABLED COMMUNAL, WALT ? DO YOU WANT THE BRAIN FUNGUS, WALT ?

Let it die, it is the only moral course of inaction. :drunk:
:DannyStandingOvation&OscarNomination:

BTW anybody notice that both the Fo1/2 and FoT Power armor are present in the game?
Our Host!