WAR WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

Hopefully not, but even though i have polish citizenship, they do kind of deserve it for siding with america, idiots. Hopefully nothing happens. I dont want them to attack poland, i am just saying that if they DID attack, poland does kind of deserve it. I actually REALLY hope they dont get what they deserve.

At least they will have a champion grenadier on their side when he gets back from the olympics.
Cabba
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Cabba »

There is not a chance in hell russia will attack poland, but you're right, they do deserve it. If they did attack that would mean ww3. I'm amazed at how the american media can disinform(lie) about the georgia-russia war. It's even worse than it was during iraq.
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

and your info comes from the reliable russian papers presumably?
spacemoose
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by spacemoose »

Cabba wrote:There is not a chance in hell russia will attack poland,
Cabba
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Cabba »

No, but they are more reliable than cnn and fox will ever be when it comes to war. Did anyone see on fox the girl from south ossetia and how she was blatantly cut off trying to tell the truth? I can tell you without a doubt that georgia started this shit, by attacking citizens of ossetia and russia came in to defend. Why they went further into georgia is another thing, everyone has their own story and everyone seems to be bullshitting.
PiP

Post by PiP »

Cabba wrote: to defend. Why they went further into georgia is another thing,
:rofl:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

PiP wrote:nah, this time I talk to Thor and ze Germans will be on our side :yes:
Really? International agreements are merely piles of paper, especially when you face sending your own troops to defend a foreign country. The governments and especially the citizens of most NATO states wouldn't allow that. You'll get sympathy, at most. I hope you can handle a rifle.

It all comes down to siding with the winner. The power projection ability of USA is a joke; they can't even deal with third world countries. Korea, Vietnam, Somalia, Iraq(ongoing) didn't exactly go as planned, did they? Don't get me wrong, americans certainly know how to produce smoking rubbles and civil wars, but its track record on bringing stability and reaching lasting political agreements is horrendous. I thought you'd already noticed that.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Well if Germany doesn't help Poland, how the hell are they going to get their stolen cars back?
Not to mention all the cheap booze and brand knock-offs.
Testicular Pugilist
PiP

Post by PiP »

VasikkA wrote:
PiP wrote:nah, this time I talk to Thor and ze Germans will be on our side :yes:
Really? International agreements are merely piles of paper, especially when you face sending your own troops to defend a foreign country. The governments and especially the citizens of most NATO states wouldn't allow that. You'll get sympathy, at most. I hope you can handle a rifle.
what the hell are you talking about, Thor is my friend :anger:
Smiley wrote:Well if Germany doesn't help Poland, how the hell are they going to get their stolen cars back?
Not to mention all the cheap booze and brand knock-offs.
exactly. They need to go through Poland to get them from Russia :flamed:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

PiP wrote:what the hell are you talking about, Thor is my friend :anger:
I take it you haven't heard about the Medvedev-Kaufman pact. :rolleyes:
PiP

Post by PiP »

shite! :aiee:
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

That fucking russophile Schröder already did have a say on the issue, and it's easy to guess whose side he picked. <3 Germans.
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

The poles and germans will get their asses handed to them on a platter, but that does not mean its useless to shoot all the russians you can aim your G3 at. But the whole rocket-shield thing will surely mean a first-strike pre-emptive whatchamightcallit will be launched against all sorts of targets in poland and the czech rep. Order your bio-suits online now. Time is short. :flamed:
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

In my eyes russia is the good(er) guy and always has been.

I dont get how the rocket sheild will help. Fuck man, have you seen how many missles russia has?

Just 1 of them has to get through and all you yanks are fucked. Have you seen quite how fucking enormous russia is? You think the missle sheild will do shit? And what the fuck happens if even 1 russian submarine attacks? all they need to do is come in close to any harbour and your pretty little missle sheild ont be able to do anything. Find some deep water, surface, launch your nukes, and then submerge again. congrats, fried fat bags. and your sub gets away with no problems. russia has nukes that have 2000x more energy than chernobyl let loose.

Honestly i am so pissed off with poland right about now. I swear, they have been taking lessons from italy recently.
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

asdf
Last edited by ApTyp on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
PiP

Post by PiP »

rabidpeanut wrote:In my eyes russia is the good(er) guy and always has been.

I dont get how the rocket sheild will help. Fuck man, have you seen how many missles russia has?

Just 1 of them has to get through and all you yanks are fucked. Have you seen quite how fucking enormous russia is? You think the missle sheild will do shit? And what the fuck happens if even 1 russian submarine attacks? all they need to do is come in close to any harbour and your pretty little missle sheild ont be able to do anything. Find some deep water, surface, launch your nukes, and then submerge again. congrats, fried fat bags. and your sub gets away with no problems. russia has nukes that have 2000x more energy than chernobyl let loose.

Honestly i am so pissed off with poland right about now. I swear, they have been taking lessons from italy recently.
don't you realise that nowadays nuclear power is only a doomsday device? Nobody in the right mind will risk a nuke conflict. Have we seen how many missiles Russia has? No, just estimates. I'd rather see a report on the condition of these weapons. Some say hardly anything is workin. This may (or may not) be a load of horse shit though.

And since you're such a political genius, why don't you suggest a way to prevent Russia from dominating the neighbouring countries once again? Do take into account the global energy crisis.
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

Post by Goretheglowingone »

WHY DO WE CARE of Russia dominates it neighboring countries? i figure if the USA helps Russia and Russia helps the USA dominate south America ( since Canada and Mexico are willing to sign up anyways) , the world will be a nicer simpler place... right?
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

asdf
Last edited by ApTyp on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

PiP wrote:
rabidpeanut wrote:In my eyes russia is the good(er) guy and always has been.

don't you realise that nowadays nuclear power is only a doomsday device? Nobody in the right mind will risk a nuke conflict. Have we seen how many missiles Russia has? No, just estimates. I'd rather see a report on the condition of these weapons. Some say hardly anything is workin. This may (or may not) be a load of horse shit though.

And since you're such a political genius, why don't you suggest a way to prevent Russia from dominating the neighbouring countries once again? Do take into account the global energy crisis.
Yes, i know that, i am just saying that the nuke sheild won't do shit.

You can't stop russia, just like you can't stop china.

Russia did not go in to fuck georgia up, they went in to stop georgia from fucking up their new neighbour. Serves them right for causing shit. So russia is actually in the right at the moment.

That does not make them the good guy per se, but they are a damn sight better than the yanks, who pointlessly invade other countries to get their natural resources. The americans might have hated mr bush, but by securing all that oil he did the country a big favour, too fucking bad for the environment though.
Our Host!