Fallout3's Problems

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Seriously, the spelling errors in this thread are giving me a headache, and I know most of you are English-as-a-first-language types.
the_BlackPipMan wrote: ( i wasn't aware of hypeing up of oblivion)
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahhhahhahahahahahaha...*deep intake of air*...ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (to infinity and beyond)
the_BlackPipMan
Respected
Respected

Post by the_BlackPipMan »

cazsim83 wrote:Seriously, the spelling errors in this thread are giving me a headache, and I know most of you are English-as-a-first-language types.
the_BlackPipMan wrote: ( i wasn't aware of hypeing up of oblivion)
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahhhahhahahahahahaha...*deep intake of air*...ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (to infinity and beyond)
I KNOW RIGHT? WHO DOESNT SPEND THERE TIME RESEARCHING UPCOMING VIDEO GAME UPDATES!!! losers
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

While it's been a while since I bothered to read up on the articles, I haven't been able to dig up them either. However, the AI is a very good example. Radiant AI was billed as THE next big thing, with entire videos released by Bethsoft to show how awesome it was (the woman with the dog, etc). However, there was zero instances of this happening in game, and radiant AI simply turned into people asking each other about mudcrabs.
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

horse armor anyone?
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Was horse armour previewed in the pre-release shit? I honestly never followed it at all, but read up about alot of it a year or so after release.
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

Pretty sure so. Thats the one that sticks out in my mind of a failed promise and I think the most used example. It was released later as DLC i think.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

(the woman with the dog, etc)
:eyebrow:
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Not that woman with the German Shepard. Although I'm sure we could probably blame Bethsoft for that too.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

TAR AND FEATHERS! No but srsly. Fallout just won't [/size]work without tb. You had the satisfaction in planning your moves and that of course worked with the isometric view, it gave a very nice atmosphere to the game.

It wasn't a mindless shooting game witch fallout 3 will sadly be.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

the_blackpipman has been asshatted for the time being :clap:

Nothing more to see here.. move along.
Testicular Pugilist
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Stasi wrote:the_blackpipman has been asshatted for the time being :clap:

Nothing more to see here.. move along.
I see no reason why he should've been asshatted. Sure, he was insulting and fond of quarrels, but who isn't on DAC?

He was a fresh breeze who brough some life back to the forums, un-asshat him now.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Also, he said he was going away on a very, very long trip, right after I called him a swell guy for the 54'th time. Asshatting him now is just overkill, and will prevent any triumphant return on his part.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

The guy should be awarded; he made St.Toxic crawl out from his cardboard box.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Relax, it's only for a week.

Besides that, he's expressed his opinion about the forum and wont bother to post here any longer, since we're all nazi racist losers who can't accept the next fallout as a worthy and far superior sequal :D
He was a fresh breeze who brough some life back to the forums, un-asshat him now.
Your opinion has been noted, and dismissed.
What you call a fresh breeze, I call an old fart. This idiot wont ever accept or grasp any point made by this community, and his only intention was to tell us how superior Fo3 will be, and the fact that he's black. :?

However, anyone who wishes to discuss or add to the community is of course welcome. The above, was not in that range.
Testicular Pugilist
LoneGunman
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by LoneGunman »

Smiley wrote:his only intention was to tell us how superior Fo3 will be, and the fact that he's black. :?
So we need a :pedopete: with a black skin and call it Blackman, for future references
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

The almost chronic misspellings of "their", "they're" and "you're" in his posts made reading the potential entertainment too tiresome and tedious. I would say he was asshatted fairly. :lalala:
Our Host!