Bicyces brosef

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

melodic
NakedLunch
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by NakedLunch »

Yes very

UPDATE: My bike rides fine. Especially high :atoga:
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

i have to drive my car to work but when i go around town i ride my bike to save gas :chick:
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

NakedLunch wrote:all i hear is the sound of you stroking your own penis
Do you have a microphone up in my room?

I am actually playing with my cock right now.

Really.
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Bicycling is a subject near and dear to my heart since it's my primary mode of transportation.

Some guys think it's funny that I'm a Staff Sergeant who doesn't own a car, but I make it a point to stop and laugh at them when I see them refueling at $4.25/gallon (read: getting flensed at the pump).

I own a Swiss DHM that I got on special for a little over $300. My only gripe is the cheap, plastic pedals that I'm about to replace from repeated impacts with obstacles/pavement. Then again, I'm pretty much of a suicidal maniac on that thing...

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
NakedLunch
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by NakedLunch »

Yeah. The Fuji rides really nice and I didn't need anything to expensive or whatnot. It gets the job. I rode 25 miles on it hte other day :spacecat:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

OnTheBounce wrote:Bicycling is a subject near and dear to my heart since it's my primary mode of transportation.

Some guys think it's funny that I'm a Staff Sergeant who doesn't own a car, but I make it a point to stop and laugh at them when I see them refueling at $4.25/gallon (read: getting flensed at the pump).

I own a Swiss DHM that I got on special for a little over $300. My only gripe is the cheap, plastic pedals that I'm about to replace from repeated impacts with obstacles/pavement. Then again, I'm pretty much of a suicidal maniac on that thing...

OTB
Do you have like the foot place holdlers so your foot doesn't slip? I would find that pretty useful when riding tough terrain or a wet city. I replaced my original metal ones with like super metal grips with metal pegs in it which made it unlikely your foot would slip but if it did you would be in some serious trouble. My friend had to get stitches on his shins from his bike but he was like 8 lawl.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:Do you have like the foot place holdlers so your foot doesn't slip? I would find that pretty useful when riding tough terrain or a wet city. I replaced my original metal ones with like super metal grips with metal pegs in it which made it unlikely your foot would slip but if it did you would be in some serious trouble.
Right now all I have is plain pedals w/o any restraints on them. Personally I don't trust restraints since I can't swing my leg out quickly if I need to. I'm planning to replace them w/something more durable than plastic since one was cracked when I was startled by a car passing me and knocked it on the curb.

Then there's the issue of me wearing boots while on duty and my huge clod-hoppers won't fit into most of those restraints anyway...

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

OnTheBounce wrote:
POOPERSCOOPER wrote:Do you have like the foot place holdlers so your foot doesn't slip? I would find that pretty useful when riding tough terrain or a wet city. I replaced my original metal ones with like super metal grips with metal pegs in it which made it unlikely your foot would slip but if it did you would be in some serious trouble.
Right now all I have is plain pedals w/o any restraints on them. Personally I don't trust restraints since I can't swing my leg out quickly if I need to. I'm planning to replace them w/something more durable than plastic since one was cracked when I was startled by a car passing me and knocked it on the curb.

Then there's the issue of me wearing boots while on duty and my huge clod-hoppers won't fit into most of those restraints anyway...

OTB
Get something like the boot-harness that spurs are attached to.
i.e. instead of asking for the petals to do more, add something to the boots that will add more traction relative to the pedals.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

ya those "boots" are pretty lulzy, makes you sound like a tapdancer
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

Oh YEAH who is the fucking man.

I just got my whole bike in perfect working order.

Cost me a fuck load but it is all fixed.

Look up shimano XT groupset. Cause that is what i have.

W007.

Also, clips are terrible. If you want to fall on your head the whole time feel free to buy them. they are only good if you do proper downhill otherwise if you are just doing average cycling i think they might get you killed.
Our Host!