Ummm... Talps?

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Warlord
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Ummm... Talps?

Post by Warlord »

What's wrong with you?

Having a bad day or what?

You seem to be a real b***** in every place. I've read a few topics here now, and you are acting like something I'm not gonna mention in the presence of mods.

Start behaving or go somewhere else.

( I apologize about this from every viewer of the forums, but I really don't like anyone to act like he did in few turns. I hope you understand. I've always kept this place as the friendly neighbourhood for FO fans, but I haven't seen this happen before and I would not want to see it again. )
- May the blood of thine enemies stain the ground -
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Don't worry, no one likes him and he's a fucking dick. He already got banned from vault13, old dac and I think nma.

http://www.duckandcover.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1846
Talps
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Talps »

I cannot explain my anti-socialialty, it would take me a while, so I'll keep it simple for a simpleton like you

Offensive morons like Pyro are the problem, not me. Just look at him! In this post, do you see me acting like a child? No. Because I'm better than he is.
Confront with understanding and love. Use violence as a last resort.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

If you're so anti social, then why are you here?

And if you fel you're better than Pyro or any other here, then I pity you, at least Pyro's got some sense of humor which you don't seem to have. And you're not acting like a child, they aren't such morons as you. Don't whine, leave.
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

Talps wrote:Offensive morons like Pyro are the problem, not me. Just look at him! In this post, do you see me acting like a child? No. Because I'm better than he is.
Normal people IGNORE lame comments. I like I try do with most of yours. I do this, I've ignored you for the most part, and only post when I have something to bring to the conversation, like mentioning here that' you're totally wrong.

All you do is troll by mentioning that whoever told you you were wrong is a total moron.

And BTW, trolling to raise post count is even worst then replying to two posts in two other posts... Look at you, in 1 or two days, you;ve managed to reach half my post count and I've been here and maintened a rather stady post per day ratio.
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Talps wrote:I cannot explain my anti-socialialty, it would take me a while, so I'll keep it simple for a simpleton like you

Offensive morons like Pyro are the problem, not me. Just look at him! In this post, do you see me acting like a child? No. Because I'm better than he is.
Eh? No...Talps, you're the problem. Your an obnoxous little shit who evidently has a lot more time on his hands then he should. Go away.
Our Host!