Economic Stimulus Payments

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

Haha, I vaguely remember what you mean.

I also talked to my ex yesterday, after 4 years, and we had a nice talk, exchanged email addresses and will talk again soon. OMFG... :crazy:
���������
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

I take it that "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH" might make it's way into this next 'conversation'.

She wants make up butt seks, and since i am sure that the reason you left her is because you suspect she has a penis, this might turn out to be awkward.

But w/e just as long as you stick to the bro's before ho's creed. And since DaC is above bro's you get what i am getting at here.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Don't be a :jew:, spend your money wisely.

:M:M:M:M
:MImage:M
:M:M:M:M
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

I would donate but my currency might actually put the site into debt.

Also i would like to point out that if dreadnought could please post some more food pics i would be most pleased.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Re: Economic Stimulus Payments

Post by cazsim83 »

Redeye wrote: edit: but you did say helped. So I'm not attacking you.
I'm just sayin'
yeah, I tried to word it properly because there's a lot more shit involved, but ffs.....tea? lol
Stainless wrote:I don't know, I was pretty impressed with that Queen of Head chick. Whatever happened to Aonaran anyway? Ever since he hooked back up with her, haven't seen much of him.
mystary!!!!!
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Stainless wrote:I don't know, I was pretty impressed with that Queen of Head chick. Whatever happened to Aonaran anyway? Ever since he hooked back up with her, haven't seen much of him.
mystary!!!!!
Venereal disease...
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

Superhaze wrote:
cazsim83 wrote: we pay too damn much in taxes anyway,
...you barely fucking pay taxes. And you petrol is still cheap as shit. But what the hell.. thousand bucks on whores and drugs might get the economy back in action. :hahano:
Americans always bitch about taxes when they have the cheapest taxes around.
Someones always gotta have something to bitch about.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

i agree we have almost no taxes. but...i will say that our taxes are grossly misused, that even the "upper whatever percent" are taxed unfairly for hippies sitting back and living off the government, and that the world would be better off with half of its current population.

the economic stimulus idea COULD have had an impact...a few years ago. Now, everyone is just going to pay off their debts, in a strange way actually hurting the economy.

agreed that bush and his admin. are some of the worst rulers of this country in history.
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:
Americans always bitch about taxes when they have the cheapest taxes around.
Someones always gotta have something to bitch about.
If you factor in the cost we pay for medical though, it probably evens out. For myself, due to my lack of income and the fact that mortgage interest can be written off - I get all my income taxes back - one of the perks of being working po'.
Caleb wrote:the economic stimulus idea COULD have had an impact...a few years ago. Now, everyone is just going to pay off their debts, in a strange way actually hurting the economy.
qft
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Caleb wrote:i agree we have almost no taxes. but...i will say that our taxes are grossly misused, that even the "upper whatever percent" are taxed unfairly for hippies sitting back and living off the government, and that the world would be better off with half of its current population.

the economic stimulus idea COULD have had an impact...a few years ago. Now, everyone is just going to pay off their debts, in a strange way actually hurting the economy.

agreed that bush and his admin. are some of the worst rulers of this country in history.
You sound like a fucking genius my friend.
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

he's Alan Greenspan's love child.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Ah ha

ha. :drunk:
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

i do agree the upper say...1% gets off easy but...i have a problem with someone being taxed 50% of their income above a certain level when half the people in the country are on wellfare/making money through crime :libertarian:. Though, at the same time with social the idea of social responsibility it seems a lose lose situation unless strict eugenics policies are encouraged.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Didn't you say in another thread how much you love America and how us Europeans get taxed to death?
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

I'm getting around $700. That should cover my gas expenses for a few months. Seriously, it jumped to well over $4 in a week. Next summer if it reaches $7 I'm getting a bicycle.

Yeah yeah yeah. Next the British folks around here are gonna tell me "You yanks got it easy. We've been taking it up the arse with £9 petrol for many a fortnight!" Well I've gotta say the price of gas is the least of your worries.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

1973 all over again. Rising oil prices are gonna fuck up your economy. Maybe you guys should just nuke OPEC and pump the damn thing yourself. :afro:
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

I've been saying that forever, but with a Republican president and a neutered Democratic party, we'll be stuck with them for at least another 50 years. And if Obama somehow wins (he won't, Hillary is just setting him up to lose vs. McCain so she can take it in '12) they're not gonna change jack shit.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

The paranoia is striking..
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I don't know if I'm even going to get one because I don't know if my annual salary is high enough, I don't even know what it is. I think I got a tax refund I still haven't opened so whatever.

It would be kind of nice for gas prices to go even higher so that it will free up some of the streets and I can go faster.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

oooor, just stop buying v8, no matter how awesome they are.
Our Host!