The Firearms Thread

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

This is my rifle, this is my gun...

GUNS! :dance:
Machiavelli
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Machiavelli »

Caleb wrote:
Goretheglowingone wrote:Moisin Nagant FTW, nothing in this world as accurate, or intimidating.

7.62x54r.net
... except maybe the SVD?
Barrett Light .50
The AK-47. When you absolutely positively got to kill every mother#$^#&* in the room...... Accept no substitute.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

or pipe rifle :evil:

april fools lol
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

Post by Goretheglowingone »

English MARS automatic pistols FTW NIGGAS!.

i was looking through the big ol box of hand guns i got when my gramps died, iv got 2
Gabbet-Fairfax MARS automatics, one is a 9mm and the other is a .45 both where made
in 1901 , there a long recoil pistol with a rotary magazine. i think there rare.

they shoot amazing, my new favorite hand guns,
most comfortable guns i have ever shot... also.. the most complicated.
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

im glad ammo came with all the guns or id have never fond the right kind for those MARS pistols,
they shoot an odd bottle necked round both the 9mm and the 45.

ill be testing them tomorrow and ill have the fps
and the bullets checked out, the 9mm is like
a 150 grain .
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
Drunk_Squid
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Drunk_Squid »

My ARs don't jam. You claim that the AK74 is superior, but it ain't. They are both good weapons. I just hate how AKs look.

VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Fucking aluminium and plastic toys. Give me some wood. >:(
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

FFS Aks don't jam as often
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

An AK is not even a fucking 'assault rifle' which infers a small calibre, an AK is an automatic killing machine of indestructable death. Say thanks to the germans for inspiring it with the mp44.

You cant compare an m4 to an ak. you might still be able to walk after getting hit by an m4, an ak will drop you striaght.
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

Drunk_Squid wrote: I just hate how AKs look.

So how many variants of VD do you have?

In any case, the M4 is a nice little plinker toy if you're just sitting at home in a climate controlled environment minus any moisture, sand, shitty air, cold etc.

The AK can function under any condition, as has been proved and tested. It can also shoot through 8 in. of dense pine while an m16 round just ricochets off. Read statements from different wars and you also find the weak kinetic energy of the 5.56 and how fast it flies sends it right through an enemies body w/o them even really feeling like they got shot.

The AR series are supposed to be super accurate, but then, why not carry a REAL marksman rifle and give it to maybe one or two people in a squad. It makes no sense for every soldier to carry a rifle with little to no knockdown for urban combat.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

I swear I am the only one on this forum who does not own a gun. And I live in SA, thus I am the only forum member likely to need one.(You army guys don't count.) Go figure.
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

The fall of the great empire is coming...i think everyone should be prepared for any eventuality.
Machiavelli
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Machiavelli »

AR's are notorious for jamming when you need them most. Our troops are currently having many problems with them over in all that desert sand. The M-16A2 I had in the Army was a sweet little rifle but if I had to pick up a rifle and fight right now I would go with the AK. Assuming I already one of each rifle the ammo for the AK is cheaper, more powerful, more plentiful (odd in America) and just as accurate as the 5.56. AK's are much more reliable since you literally have to never clean it, use bad ammo and have an act of god to jam one.

I did however see a special on the H&K M416 which is pretty much just H&K taking the AR rifle and fixing everything that's wrong with it. They were treating it just like any poor African conscript would treat his AK in the middle of the Congo and it still fired. The AR platform isn't bad, it just has a few things that STILL need to be worked out.
The AK-47. When you absolutely positively got to kill every mother#$^#&* in the room...... Accept no substitute.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

If your from SA you should own a shitload of cheap deathbringing weapons. Murder capital of the world.
Huzzah for truth and reconciliation and all that shit!

..or do you live in Bravoland or something? :king:
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

I have frequently prophecized both on and offline that the world will either end or change in some incredibly shattering way in the year 2012.

I know its hard to believe but please do. Just be prepared. I care about you little people.

My plan is to trek into the appalachian wilderness and live off the land. I plan to create a small farm of sorts, growing mostly blue and raspberries, as they grow wild out here. I will also keep a patch of marijuana plants. I plan to mostly fish, and only hunt if original plan goes to shit.

Chances are that the East coast will be wiped off face of the earth, nuclearly speaking. So good riddance to my plans.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

Machiavelli wrote: H&K M416
AR with the ak short stroke piston - took them long enough. also on tap is the LWRC with a short and long barrel version and barret has one as well. apparently all 3 are basically the same design.
Dogmeatlives wrote:the year 2012.
agreed...best of luck man. unfortunately I think my area will be gone as well, but I plan to go toward one of the mountainous areas around here, and make frequent raids on semi nearby warehouses/stores.
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

the funny thing is, even though we love fallout,
and we loved playing the hero.

every one of us would rather raid towns
and loot ammo dumps and steal and pillage...
odd huh... but the other thing is, WE are the only
one who can do that and not perish the way movie villains do, were smarter and we wouldint monologue
(like this) to the people we where raiding.
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

Superhaze wrote:If your from SA you should own a shitload of cheap deathbringing weapons. Murder capital of the world.
Huzzah for truth and reconciliation and all that shit!

..or do you live in Bravoland or something? :king:
Na, most of the country is peaceful, just dont be black and cheat with someones wife, i think that accounts for about half of them, the rest of the killings are cash in transit robberies, and then a whole crap load of zulus killing people they dont like, never piss a zulu off, they are assholes and they will kill you if they say they will.

Our Chief of police just told the cops that they should shoot anyone that they suspect might be breaking the law (like in robberies and shit) i would hate to get killed for jay walking.

If you can try to get hold of a documentary on the south african 'special task force' Not even joking, that is their name. It is really cool, shows you how our cops work now. NEVER ROB AN ATM IN SA. The cops will shoot you, if they see someone dodgy looking on their way to an atm and they get suspicious they will fucking kill them.

http://www.torrentz.com/search?q=docume ... task+force
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

wow... its like florida.
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

what madness :salute:
Our Host!