Rae-comm-en-day-shiuns...

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

But hey, free healthcare.
Testicular Pugilist
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

Smiley wrote:But hey, free healthcare.
yeah...9 out of 10 patients who might need immediate cat scans getting them within one year...

or 90% of dental appointments requested within one year, right?

OH WAIT, THATS THE GOALS THAT AREN'T BEING MET!
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

cazsim83 wrote:
hat_man99 wrote:Kiddy Console Gamers!
You're one to talk, friend. :eyebrow:
I know nice isnt it B)
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
Zetura Dracos
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Zetura Dracos »

cazsim83 wrote:yeah I had rockband for 360 - it kicked fucking ass for about 8 hours - then the strum bar broke on the guitar. The bass pedal for drums is supposed to be shit too.

*IF* you do get rockband - wait a year 'til they get shit figured out, and the price comes down a little.
Actually, I was talking to someone about this yesterday... Apparently EA is putting out third-gen controllers for Rock Band now, which my friends with the game are a qood deal more sturdy.

I also forgot to mention in my last post that the only upside to the constant breakage is that the controllers come with a life-time warranty.

... It still doesn't make up for what I thought was a lackluster track list though.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Caleb wrote:
yeah...9 out of 10 patients who might need immediate cat scans getting them within one year...

No..?
It's working fairly fine. There are some who are forced to wait a long time, and when it happens it's blown up in the news and papers.

My ex' mother who had her entire leg shattered in an accident received excellent care, and is now having sponsored a car designed to accomodate her. She had her bones replaced in sweden. She's been to a resort in Spain for rehabilitation.
That's standard healthcare, she hasn't paid anything, she's a retired chemist...

My father had blood clot(coronary thrombosis), eye surgery, and surgery in his back. There's been no waiting lists, or any trouble at all, and he's under the capital district, which has the highest waiting lists.

Dental is primarily private, so there are no waiting lists at all, none that I have heard of anyway.
Testicular Pugilist
Patrick
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by Patrick »

How about we all have a nice cup of tea and play some oblivion?
browneye
SDF!
SDF!

Post by browneye »

Smiley wrote:
Gimp Mask wrote:but... your message implies having friends???
unless by "guys" you mean social workers and the police
I just round up the hobo's in the vicinity, and give them bags with empty bottles as payment when we're done socializing.
Malt Liquor 40 oz. Refill with piss.

Leave it in an alley sticking out of a bag.

Film

:drunk:
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

Smiley wrote:
Caleb wrote:

No..?
It's working fairly fine. There are some who are forced to wait a long time, and when it happens it's blown up in the news and papers.

My ex' mother who had her entire leg shattered in an accident received excellent care, and is now having sponsored a car designed to accomodate her. She had her bones replaced in sweden. She's been to a resort in Spain for rehabilitation.
That's standard healthcare, she hasn't paid anything, she's a retired chemist...

My father had blood clot(coronary thrombosis), eye surgery, and surgery in his back. There's been no waiting lists, or any trouble at all, and he's under the capital district, which has the highest waiting lists.

Dental is primarily private, so there are no waiting lists at all, none that I have heard of anyway.
curious. perhaps things have changed with the formation of the EU. Had family working on a project in england to reform their healthcare system and such, hence where i got my statistics. Hm...good to hear things are working out though.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Caleb wrote:curious. perhaps things have changed with the formation of the EU. Had family working on a project in england to reform their healthcare system and such, hence where i got my statistics. Hm...good to hear things are working out though.
wat
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Healthcare utopia vs. Kamikaze Das Kapital -land discussions are best reservated within General Discussion, 'me thinks. The level of nerdiness and the geeky smell are disappearing with every line of s3rious bus1ness, this is the General Gaming board for Christ's sake, mang!
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Kashluk wrote:Healthcare utopia vs. Kamikaze Das Kapital -land discussions are best reservated within General Discussion, 'me thinks.
you're not paid to think you're paid to fight for the fatherland
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Jawohl! Actually, not getting paid at all, but all the same...
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Sure you are, 9 euros a day.
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

but...this is dack...since when do we ever follow a thread topic?
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Methinks if anyone had any actual relevant information, they'd have shared it by now.
Testicular Pugilist
Nooke
I'm a little twat

Post by Nooke »

Owning tanks is so :2002: :rolleyes:
Our Host!