making weapon sprites an so on?

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
falloutfan2007
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

making weapon sprites an so on?

Post by falloutfan2007 »

when making a weapon sprite wouldnt gimpshop work just as good as adobe photoshop? :?
I'm Full Of Ideas With Nothing To Waste Them On!!

Roadwarrior
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

Dude... when will you realize that no one cares about Fallout tactics and the more you talk about it, the more you'll be hated by everyone?
���������
falloutfan2007
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by falloutfan2007 »

if noone cared about fallout tactics or any other fallout game then why bother even logging on or having the game in the first place, i never said anything about fallout tactics i was asking if gimpshop works just as good as photoshop i never asked for someone to bitch at me, i dont give a shit who hates me

Roadwarrior
Nameless_One
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Nameless_One »

Dreadie is a liar!! even my grandma likes Fallout tactics more than anything!!...also nobody got the emotional capacity to hate you in this forum...but, well, anyway...i won`t help you :hahano:

Joke aside, i think you won`t be able to find your answer for a long time, a several? person likes F.Tactics in this forum aaand a few of them still modding aaaaaaaaaaand one or two of them cares for helping each other as i know. :|
falloutfan2007
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by falloutfan2007 »

yeah i figured that one out last night haha gimpshop wont work cuz it cant make RAW files

Roadwarrior
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Haha... no comment.
���������
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

dont listen to dreadnought
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Fallout Tactics is worth one playthrough. ONE. After that, you can (should) forget that it ever existed.
falloutfan2007
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by falloutfan2007 »

why, not like i play the exact same thing over and over, i like to play mods, and screw around with it for a laugh sometimes. especially playing online against my bro. btw frater im a fan of ALL fallout games, not just the way there played, but in order to really play a game and beat it you have to play all difficulties or else you havent really beaten it.

Roadwarrior
Nameless_One
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Nameless_One »

F.Tactics says : :anger: I WANT the drivers which i designed&tested for on this machine; GIMME WHAT I WANT or i will crash at some place in the game which you least expected!!!...OR if i can`t i will use nearly aaall of your CPU even you got an awesome configuration!!!

As i know games don`t want any specific configuration shit from people.In this case i can say fuck you to this game! Ohh,ok i played and finished it 5-6 times but JUST BECAUSE it`s a part of Fallout universe and Fallout timeline.Not because it has a great story,gameplay,visual quality etc.
:flamed: Visual Quality offers : At some situations/systems this game has some cursor and hardware graphics problems
:flamed: Gameplay offers : Minor but shittie in game mistakes.(I`m not speaking about bugs)

Overall Rating : 10 / 1000 ( Huh! , i think this part has a bug too! )
falloutfan2007
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by falloutfan2007 »

same here just sometimes its good to give the original a break and play something someone made for you, im not saying the origanal is all that bad but the only thing fallout about it is the brotherhood and the timeline

Roadwarrior
Nameless_One
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Nameless_One »

Yes, just that...but what is that 'only thing fallout about it is the brotherhood and the timeline' thing.If you want to give a break to the Fallout universe don`t forget 1&2 (Also you can mod fallout 2 too, i`ve seen lots of mods for it)
falloutfan2007
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by falloutfan2007 »

yeah me too i have every single mod out for fallout 2, which fallout 2 is currently my fav until fallout 3 comes out and i beat that one a few thousand times haha

Roadwarrior
Nameless_One
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Nameless_One »

Depends on what they will throw out at the end? I AM BORED from waiting F3...we`ll see a masterpiece or a real shit not a thing between two of it.

Ugh, i just wish to see it before i had some children.
falloutfan2007
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by falloutfan2007 »

haha same here, it will be pretty cool if it will be online, i guess tere could be a few downsides, such as party dieing and theyd have to respawn or something, it could be like replacing npc party with pc party so that when they die they could be taken out of your party and thrown back in the wastes now that would be cool wouldnt you agree

Roadwarrior
Nameless_One
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Nameless_One »

It can be cool and can show the fans some extra playing sytle options, for that i agree with you but when you think it as a complete program which made for passing time more than just a word of 'game', multiplayer/online thingie will probably come with several drawbacks.Also think about this: if you add a online option to a game which seems got(for now) a really massive world and great graphics then this means ~x2 complex software/x2 total game disc/x2 bugs/x2 basic storyline/...and the worst thing is a x2 release time (because of game designers surely wish to create a flexible crossline between single player campaign play&online play in the same world...even probably same maps)

Uhm,wrong emotions starting to thorn out....BASTARDZZ!!!.....i think i must stop writing right now :crazy:
falloutfan2007
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by falloutfan2007 »

yeah, adding multiplayer to it would just make the production of it longer, maybe they should make the multiplayer version after like an expansion for pc, they could use singleplayer for a taste of multiplayer, build up expectations and go beyond it, just hope that the weapons arent to strong like the laser weapons on fallout 2.

Roadwarrior
Nameless_One
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Nameless_One »

I still think if something like that will release out it must be a totally seperate game.Maybe something like WoW.Whatever, i won`t play it online anyway.Maybe i can play a platform adventure version like super mario :crazy:
falloutfan2007
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by falloutfan2007 »

haha, that would be burnt... Super Mario Online.

Roadwarrior
falloutfan2007
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by falloutfan2007 »

now back on topic, i can make the sprite file now but the image keeps getting screwed up for both tactics and fallout 2

Roadwarrior
Our Host!