Map Size?!

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Jerico
SDF!
SDF!

Map Size?!

Post by Jerico »

Hello Boy´s and Girl and everything else that lives in the waste land, it´s me again I have a small problem. When I click new in the level editor and it brings up the small pop where I´m supposed to write the maps name and grid size it doesn´t seem to matter even if I put something like 500 for height and width because when I make one room and it´s something like 25x25 and click save, it turns some sides to shadowed black as if that is the maps edge and where you usually go when the mission is over, now when I try to resize the it doesn´t have any effect, but when I checked one of the "orriginal" maps that were made by the team who made the tactics I saw that the yellow square is surrounding the area where you can walk, but some how I can´t make the yellow square expand. I`m sorry that I write so long letters. :wink: THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO HELP ME and have a nice summer vacation[/img][/list]
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Ello

Post by Forty-six & Two »

Go to Level menu tab and press Top or Bottom beneath Camera Bounds to set the top and bottom point of the yellow square that is the camera bounds.
Our Host!