Duck and Cover Forum Index

Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs.
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de
  Duck and Cover  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Support DAC!
 FOBOS: The dealio View next topic
View previous topic
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread was actually about the console game Fallout Brotherhood of Steel. Or as it's known in the community Fallout Piece of Shit. Not Fallout Tactics or FOT (as it's known here abouts), which had pretty much dropped the Brotherhood of Steel part from it's title by it's release, except for a few out of date websites and the read me text file.

Not that people around here don't hate FOT, they got the storyline wrong, the graphics wrong etc etc. The big difference is that while FOT has it's fans everyone hates FOBOS.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OH, the ps2 one. I heard about that... heard of it, not much else... so I take it that it sucked Bigfoot dick?
SoldiersOfHope
SDF!
SDF!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are not talking about Fallout Tactics. They are talking about Fallout-BOS. Anyways, as soon as Black Isle left, I started to pray to god that they can make an ok game. They did make one, then they made some garbage piece of crap now known as Fallout-POS.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your input.
Dreadnought
I lied
I lied

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

+1
TNP
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SoldiersOfHope wrote:
They are not talking about Fallout Tactics. They are talking about Fallout-BOS. Anyways, as soon as Black Isle left, I started to pray to god that they can make an ok game. They did make one, then they made some garbage piece of crap now known as Fallout-POS.

My God, a piece of me has just been revealed, the puzzle is almost complete.
SoldiersOfHope
SDF!
SDF!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

People just think the game itself was bad for Fallout. Well, because of POS Interplay went bankrupt. If Fallout 3 was 95% finished, FA:POS took away the money and time needed to make Fallout 3. So now let us hate Interplay even more about FA:POS (Fallout... Piece of shit.....)
PsychoSnipers
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dude, youre telling us shit weve known for fucking years.
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Manoil wrote:
Well... I can see why you guys prettymuch hate Fallout Tactics... it effectively ruins the story, amongst other things. On the other hand, you know, everybody's got an opinion. I mean, I got the demo couple years back, and soon got addicted...

I know it sounds like extreme mental retardation to FoT-hatas, but yeah... I still like it; got it recently and I've been having fun with it. Thing is, though... I haven't played the older ones, per se... I got FO2 maybe 18 months ago, and ended up quitting about 15 minutes in... just... don't like fighting large scorpions... in a temple... with my fists. In any case, I don't really know the previous story, and how important it was to the series, but the dominant things I've heard are that FoT crimps the older story, so... yeah, I guess. But like I said, it all depends. Different people have different opinions.

It Was still better than that Fallout: Brotherhood of steel for the consoles,THAT SUCKED) Fallout Tactics wasnt not a true "fallout" game in my eyes but still a good Post APOC game
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

requiem_for_a_starfury wrote:
This thread was actually about the console game Fallout Brotherhood of Steel. Or as it's known in the community Fallout Piece of Shit. Not Fallout Tactics or FOT (as it's known here abouts), which had pretty much dropped the Brotherhood of Steel part from it's title by it's release, except for a few out of date websites and the read me text file.

Not that people around here don't hate FOT, they got the storyline wrong, the graphics wrong etc etc. The big difference is that while FOT has it's fans everyone hates FOBOS.

LMAO, HAH , Ya no one AT ALL likes that FOBOS,( i liked FOT ,but not at all close as much as the originals)
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, 10 years later

Jump to:  

View next topic
View previous topic