Fallout 2 Vertibird Mod Solution

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Eremon1
SDF!
SDF!

Fallout 2 Vertibird Mod Solution

Post by Eremon1 »

[/q]Den Baster wrote:
Full Solution for -=VertiBird Mod=- on English
http://www.fieldglory.narod.ru/ [/q]

Umm...yeah, I've seen this posted somewhere else, and the link is bogus...there is no said solution to the Vertibird mod located at that site.

Does anybody know how to get the vertibird or know where there is a walkthrough for this mod. I have the Vertibird v1.4 mod and I have the pilot perk, but no matter how I attempt to take the vertibird nothing but a noise happens. If I try to enter it I go into combat mode and cannot exit that mode even if I kill everyone on the base. I still can not take the Vertibird.
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

You will probably find a walkthrough for that mod in NMA, just search the fallout modding forum, I think that mod was included in the megamod, so you might wanna check out the thread about that mod.
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Have you equipped the ring?
Serious Business.
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Re: Fallout 2 Vertibird Mod Solution

Post by hat_man99 »

Eremon1 wrote:[/q]Den Baster wrote:
Full Solution for -=VertiBird Mod=- on English
http://www.fieldglory.narod.ru/ [/q]

Umm...yeah, I've seen this posted somewhere else, and the link is bogus...there is no said solution to the Vertibird mod located at that site.

Does anybody know how to get the vertibird or know where there is a walkthrough for this mod. I have the Vertibird v1.4 mod and I have the pilot perk, but no matter how I attempt to take the vertibird nothing but a noise happens. If I try to enter it I go into combat mode and cannot exit that mode even if I kill everyone on the base. I still can not take the Vertibird.
Kid do you even know how to quote properly?
I heard this was always broken
As they made it then gave up and decided, due to FO3 looking like an ogre with a mono brow and but teeth that they will infact destroy any and all productivity with the mod and kill themselves by playing oblivion and raving about how good it must be... *cough*buggypeiceofshit*cough*...
Yeah...
Check NMA
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Re: Fallout 2 Vertibird Mod Solution

Post by VasikkA »

hat_man99 wrote:Check NMA
You could've kept it this simple. :rolleyes:
Our Host!