How do I covince my dad to get me Fallout 2 again!!!!!!!

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
WolfsLoveRage
SDF!
SDF!

Post by WolfsLoveRage »

Sorry for reviving an old topic. I had not realized how old the thread was. I searched for a Fallout forum and I got this. I know a few years ago I bought Fallout from Walmart for $9... of course it did not come with instructions due to it was from the cheap bin. I regarded it as boring at the time... now I am kicking my self in the butt and understanding it's greatness and fun. I had quit too early in the game.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Ebay or torrets. That's it unless Interplay decides to publish the games again.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Just wait till Fallout 3 rolls around. I have no doubt that Interplay will put out some sort of special jewel case to capitalize on Fallout 3. Herve needs money afterall.
Pherdnut
The Unlucky SDF!
The Unlucky SDF!

Post by Pherdnut »

I know this is old but why do I get the feeling that dad's on crystal meth? And is it really that hard to do a search on Amazon? Oh and just about every manual ever made can be found if you search for it in PDF form on Google.
Our Host!