Discuss my failure:

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

If she still wants to be friends call her up all the time to go out and get a bite to eat at some of the most unhealthiest places ever and encourage her to eat as much as she can. Keep doing it until she eats more and more and all her cloths start to get smaller and she develops some really nice curves. Don't mention anything about her weight and just keep her eating until one day she will go for the last chocolate cake and her pants will litterally explode off of her body and she starts to rub her vagina because she feels sooo good. This is when you want to start force feeding her while she masturbates because the pressure feels so good in her stomach.

Soon enough no man will want her but she will still be hot to you and you can have butt sex with her now plump and lucious ass of juice.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
T-900
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by T-900 »

All good things come to an end.

Savour memories, seek new experiences, don't take life so seriously, and control your sexual impulses instead of letting them control you, ey?

Above all..

Relax.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

If she treats you like shit, she most definitely is a worthless bitch D: Don't get close to her if it hurts you, mang, one-sided feelings are just that: one-sided feelings. They get you nowhere.

Forget about her, build up your confidence and hit the road B)
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

Plus when she says she's "out with friends" she's fucking other guys. Without regret.
���������
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

No regret, no remorse
Serious Business.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Crusader B)
frissy
Strider
Strider

Post by frissy »

Go gay, that should teach the bitch a lesson. Also for added bonus wear a shirt that says:

"Sorry girls, I suck cock"

Imagine her reaction, plus it's a know fact that chicks have the hots for gays.
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Philip K. Dick (1928 - 1982), Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

Best way to get over someone like that is to get addicted to some mmorpg and play it in all your free time. You wont have any time for her what so ever. And on weekends just go out to some bar or club and get your self drunk as hell untill you get a new girl. Works every time.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Listen to Haris, he knows his stuff B)
frissy
Strider
Strider

Post by frissy »

I was once thinking that it's actually scary how easily you can get women when you are completely shitfaced. I've gotten more birds while being totally wasted than in sober/or soberish mode. Also the quality of the birds have also been the same (with the exception of few WTF IS THAT THING!! Oh, a woman...oh shit. OH SHIT!).

What do we learn, when you don't have a bird...get wasted, it will make your odds better, and it's fun too!

Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

Thats cause when you are drunk you dare to take the girls hand and pull her close to your self and start making out with her with no questions asked. :drunk: And if she would happen to push you away and turn you down you dont really give a fuck cause your wasted, you just go and hit on the next one.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

frissy wrote:I was once thinking that it's actually scary how easily you can get women when you are completely shitfaced.
It helps when they're shitfaced as well, but otherwise, totally correct.
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

Haha, this thread has some of the craziest shit I've seen on the forums in a long time. I salute you, Pooper.

In all seriousness, the best thing you can do (based on my own experiences) is cut her off completely and try to move on in life. How is different for everybody. Work, go to the gym, school, read more books, play more video games, drink, prostitution, murderous rampage, whatever works. It took me almost a full year since dumping my last girlfriend to find my current one. I never once considered getting back with an ex.
T-900
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by T-900 »

Aye, basic logic point there.. Once something has fucked up, why walk back to the mess?
frissy
Strider
Strider

Post by frissy »

Make up a new mess, with jizz...in(or on) someone.

Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

I remember having the same problem a few months ago but I joined Duck and Cover Thanks DaC! Yeah and I support the idea of getting shitfaced and maybe jumping from a building, however thats only me.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

T-900 wrote:Aye, basic logic point there.. Once something has fucked up, why walk back to the mess?
more like
"if you can't win, don't fight"

otherwise nothing wrong with cleaning up one's own mess, or do you live in a puked up dump with shit smeared alongside your walls?
frissy
Strider
Strider

Post by frissy »

Thor Kaufman wrote:
T-900 wrote:Aye, basic logic point there.. Once something has fucked up, why walk back to the mess?
more like
"if you can't win, don't fight"

otherwise nothing wrong with cleaning up one's own mess, or do you live in a puked up dump with shit smeared alongside your walls?

Some of us are housetrained, our friends too. Guess it's a culture thing.

VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

You should've donkeypunched her earlier and this problem wouldn't have arisen. Get laid with another girl and brag to her about it or alternatively just the latter and see how she reacts. You've already made your feelings known to her; now you'll wait for her move(if at all). Don't be an apologist or a whiner in front of her. No one wants to hear that crap.

Also, bring back Feelings Onlin... oh, nevermind.
frissy
Strider
Strider

Post by frissy »

You should have done anal with her. "I hate you, I'm leaving you!" and now she left anyway. If we could just see the future...hmm...

Our Host!