Fallout 3 Mainpage Update

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Fallout 3 Mainpage Update

Post by Aonaran »

Gstaff wrote:We’ve updated the Fallout site with a countdown to the release of the Fallout 3 teaser trailer. On the site you’ll find concept art we created in conjunction with noted concept artist Craig Mullins, as well as a streaming version of the Fallout 3 title track. We hope you like it.

We’ll be updating the site weekly with new art as we approach the release of the teaser.

Fallout 3 Website
Spotted on official forums:

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index ... 88866&st=0
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

All hope is lost.
TelemachusSneezed
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Fallout 3 Mainpage Update

Post by TelemachusSneezed »

Aonaran wrote:
Gstaff wrote:We’ve updated the Fallout site with a countdown to the release of the Fallout 3 teaser trailer. On the site you’ll find concept art we created in conjunction with noted concept artist Craig Mullins, as well as a streaming version of the Fallout 3 title track. We hope you like it.

We’ll be updating the site weekly with new art as we approach the release of the teaser.

Fallout 3 Website
Spotted on official forums:

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index ... 88866&st=0
I'm seeing a lot of negative reactions against the music. Gut, wie?
Death to quotes.
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

I am kind of surprised no one has mentioned the giant hole in the concept art, it seems like they plan to take soil erosion to a whole new height, or casmic depth, in this installation. I salute them! Christ I hope this game is good.
my vocabulary skills is above you.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Maybe it's a vault entrance, or a magical cave where mighty dragons reside. I'm wishing for the latter.

I love how even the music and artwork is oddly vague. Somehow it shows nothing about the game.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
TelemachusSneezed
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TelemachusSneezed »

Aonaran wrote:it seems like they plan to take soil erosion to a whole new height, or casmic depth, in this installation
If they really wanted to be original, they would include plate tectonics. :crazy:
Our Host!