What do you think of Arnold Schwarzenegger ?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

What do you think of Arnold Schwarzenegger ?

He is GOD !
18%
He is awesome
18%
He is okay
36%
He is washed up
9%
Never liked him to begin with
18%

Total votes: 11

Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

The 3rd terminator movie looks ok, but isn't arnie about 50 now?

I want to see The thing 2
Ashmo
Respected
Respected

Post by Ashmo »

He's still being dubbed in all languages though. He's got a very strong Austrian accent otherwise and in the movies the accent is rather Russian (or what Americans call a German accent for some very obscure reason...).
Red Sonja sucked as well. He was just introducing some girl in that movie. With those kiddies the movie was more of a family movie - more than T2.
I think the best movies he ever did were True Lies, 6th Day, but not neccessarily End of Days. That one was too melodramatic... I also disliked the end of it - I think it's the only movie Arnie ever died in.
M2K wrote:HELLO
Dan wrote:LEAVE.
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

Slave_Master wrote:Well, as for Alien 5, I don't think that FOX will discard Sigourney Weaver very easily. She has already said that she will not do an Alien movie that takes place on Earth. She and Ridley Scott were thinking of more of a movie where you see the origin of the whats-their-faces.
Weaver is a stuck up bitch. For some reason she thinks she controls the Alien series. If offered enough money she'll do whatever the script says. Even if it's something so absurd like mating with the queen. Oh wait...she already did that!

The Thing 2 would kick serious ass. In fact, Carpenter was considering it before Escape from LA was released. Because of LA's failure at the box office The Thing 2 was forever shelved. But, we have a really damn good game coming out soon. Check thethinggames.com

Personally, I'd like to see a new Evil Dead movie. It's been rumored a lot lately because of the success with Spiderman and the announcement Bruce Campbell and Raimi are "getting back together" to bring back a classic. Makes sense to me. A new Evil Dead game that looks like winner is coming out later next year.
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

Weaver is a stuck up bitch. For some reason she thinks she controls the Alien series.
Oh, so you've met her then? :?
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

The Thing 2 would kick ass. Another Evil Dead would kick ass. To tell the truth, I think that any more Alien movies would suck. Probably going to happen anyway, Maybe.
Weaver is a stuck up bitch. For some reason she thinks she controls the Alien series.
Well, it happens to actors. They get bigheaded. :?
fuck
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

Last year when talking about a possible Aliens vs. Predator movie Weaver said some bullshit like " Oh, I would NEVER do that because it would cheapen the series". Cheapen the series?! Those were her exact words. How can she complain about cheapening the series after the last 2 Alien films?

In every single interview where they discussed Alien 5 she acts like she controls where the series will go. Weaver believes FOX would never make a new Alien without her. She's a bitch. Simple as that.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Mad Max RW wrote:

The Thing 2 would kick serious ass. In fact, Carpenter was considering it before Escape from LA was released. Because of LA's failure at the box office The Thing 2 was forever shelved. But, we have a really damn good game coming out soon. Check thethinggames.com
Yeah, it looks good. I'm espeacially intrested in the fear factors and stuff, make it a bit less linear. It would be even better if the thing in the game actually changed shape while you fought it.

They can't really make another alien movie. They've more or less killed the whole species.

Another predator movie would be good.

Theyre making another terminator movie, and the bad terminator person is a woman who can control robotics. (turning microwaves on and off and stuff)

I think a predator versus terminator versus alien versus human movie would probably suck balls.

I want to see a decent fallout movie. Not one about a space-ship.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Slave_Master wrote:origin of the whats-their-faces.
The Xenomorphs.
Nutter
Respected
Respected

Post by Nutter »

as long as there are aliens in it i don't really care

aliens resurrection wasn't too bad, although alien 3 really did kill off the series

they should set terminator 3 in the future where they actually dish it out with skynet and its minions - if arnie returned to the past yet again, i probably wouldn't see it
Jack_Deth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Jack_Deth »

Terminator 3D, at Universal Studios, was set in the future.

From what I've heard, Terminator 3 will be set around 2005-2007...

Another Evil Dead, Army of Darkness 2, would be cool. Now that Sam Raimi has some push in Hollywood it is very likely it could happen. Although, Bruce is getting a little old, but its all good.

And for clarification, Arnold is also old, he will be 55 on July 30th.
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

A Fallout movie would never work. Think about it. The game is basically a ripoff of every post-apoc movie made in the late 70s and 80s. It'd be 2 hours of nonstop cliches.
I'd like to see a more realistic movie without all the cheesy mutants, super powers, and total lack of radiation. Ever see The Day After? Scared the hell out of me. Something like that set 100 years later would be amazing. Hopefully Mad Max 4 will go in the right direction...
Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

How would Alien 5 work? what would the plot be? huh? A movie like Deus Ex would be SWEEEEET nowdays.
Bishop
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Bishop »

Don't particularly like or hate him. The only real success in his life may be the fact that he married his wife.
To the soul's desire
the body listens
What the flesh requires
keeps the heart imprisoned
What the spirit seeks the mind will follow
When the body speaks all else is hollow
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

Dark Xenomorph wrote:... A movie like Deus Ex would be SWEEEEET nowdays.
That is a sweet idea. I hear Minority Report is the closest we'll get to a full blown Deus Ex movie.
Jack_Deth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Jack_Deth »

It would be considered to much of a Matrix rip-off for the mass-public that don't know Deus Ex.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I want a monopoly movie, and its about a giant boot that buys loads of stuff! yayzerz!

Most movies based on games suck though.
Jack_Deth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Jack_Deth »

I liked Mortal Kombat and Resident Evil though.
Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

Jack_Deth wrote:I liked Mortal Kombat and Resident Evil though.
When is RES EVIL coming out on video? I havent heard anything about the realease of it but i do live in a red neck town. sad ant it, im the only non red neck in there.
Jack_Deth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Jack_Deth »

July 30th or 31st I believe. Collateral Damage also comes out at the same time.
Our Host!