Fallout Online Screenshots and Video!!

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Fallout Online Screenshots and Video!!

Post by King of Creation »

<strong>[ Game -> Images ]</strong> - More info on <a href="#Russian Fallout Online">Game: Russian Fallout Online</a>

<p>But not from Interplay!</p><p>The fans have banded together in Russia to try and topple Herve Caen's FOOL dominance. NMA has posted a videoclip and some screenshots from the Russian game. Check those out <a href="http://nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34586" target="_self">here</a>.</p><p>Click <a href="http://fonline.ru/" target="_self">here</a> to go to the game's main website. </p><p>Spotted @ <a href="http://www.nma-fallout.com">No Mutants Allowed</a></p>
Brother None
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Re: Fallout Online Screenshots and Video!!

Post by Brother None »

King of Creation wrote:But not from Interplay!
Ahahaha :clap:
Ozrat wrote:I haven't been so oppressed since prom in 9th grade.
Fa11lloutfan_15
Strider
Strider

Post by Fa11lloutfan_15 »

Kharn: Unban me already!
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Same here!
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Me too :chick:
Cthulhugoat
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Cthulhugoat »

Too bad we don't have former commies here.
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

TinyTeeth wrote:Kharn: Unban me already!
what do you want to visit nma for? one half of their people mostly post on dac, and the other half have are banned.
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

That just looks like another version of fife/ianout that is mostly focused on online functions.
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

TinyTeeth wrote:Kharn: Unban me already!

Ditto, lol.
Fa11lloutfan_15
Strider
Strider

Urizen wrote:what do you want to visit nma for? one half of their people mostly post on dac, and the other half have are banned.
No reason except to read the news posts etc. I can't even get into the file archive to download the FO1 demo, which I consider to be my absolute right as a Fallout fan. :sadblinky:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

you should not have made the mistake of posting ever then, blame yourself, FOOL (:umbrella: pun :umbrella:)
Slaughter_Manslaught
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Slaughter_Manslaught »

Herve Caen's ass was made by God to be kicked. It's his ass's natural porpose. GO GO RUSSIANS!
Bring your daughter... to the Slaughter of Manslaught.
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

I did what I could to translate their shit.
In krattse: - modes it is called "FOnline". - combat they will pass to real time. - let us try to create the dynamic peace, in which the player will be impelled to constant journeys and solution of different problems. - the economy is embedded by the very important part of the game. I fear, that the game will come out faster sotsial'no/ekonomicheskaya, than click&.kill:) - at the given moment, is planned the possibility to become super-mutant, but person, who went to this for the thick skin and heaps of khitpointov, disappointment awaits. - well and on the trifle: the being broken and iznashevayushcheyesya weapon and armor, habituation to the weapon, the circulation of skills due to their use, single-time topical Quests, five basic fractions (two of them be in the state of the Cold War, to razzhchech' or to end which is in prospect for players), unique map (already prepared for 100%) including in itself the united map Fy and F2 + much another, multilevel kvestovaya system, which is adjusted slightly under the game situation and the like death - sostyaniye of the total loss of glasses of life. All things, money etcetera it remains the pockets of corpse. Character revives in the nearest department of the company Of atan. Communications - will be predstavlenny in the form of portable radios.
Fa11lloutfan_15
Strider
Strider

The third most beautiful passage I have ever read in English. InterTran?
Our Host!