Jailbreak campaign question

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Walks with the Snails
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Jailbreak campaign question

Post by Walks with the Snails »

I guess this is as good a place to ask as any. I've just downloaded and started playing the Jailbreak campaign. I just blew up the raiders in the red warehouse on the first map, and when I looked at the character screen, my reputation was Sword of Despair and I had been busted down to Initiate.

Okay, so is this supposed to happen? Were there good guy raiders in there that weren't supposed to be killed? And most of all, will this hurt me later on? I only have one other save for the game, and I was already a Betrayer at that point, despite only killing roaches and raiders and nothing else. I could start over, I guess, but if it doesn't affect anything, I guess I can plug on. Any advice?
Max-Violence
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Max-Violence »

I, um, didn't know that one's rep goes down the tubes... but I think I know why it happens.

Not that it matters :D

Don't worry 'bout it - your Rep/rank plays no role in the game. Play on, m' friend (and don't forget to email me with your thoughts about the map/maps when yer done! :D).
Closing our eyes forces us to look
At the darkness inside.
Our emotions always find us
Regardless of where we hide.

maxviolence@hotmail.com
http://mvmaphub.duckandcover.cx <--- Updated July 10th, 2006
Walks with the Snails
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Walks with the Snails »

Cool. I figured it out after opening it in the editor. I passed through one of the Raider neutral zones for the first time after talking to Rita, so the Raiders were being counted as innocent civilians again. Might be a good idea to put a conditional to prevent stuff like that for similar situations in the future.

It's a fun map; I'm looking forward to the rest.
Our Host!