how many upgrades can you get for the car?

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

I rented a video, and there was an advertisement for a new SHOWTIME TV series that I think is called JEREMIAH. Supposedly takes place after some sort of holocaust, not sure if nuclear or chemical or biological. Anyway, the guy wandering the wastes comes across a Vault (or something like it). Sounded interesting, and a little Falloutish. It is suppose to be at www.mgm.tv I'm going to check it out later. :drinking:
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
Crud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Crud »

There was a thread about that in General Discussion... it was biological... anyone past the age of puberty was killed by some virus... it doesn't really have a Fallout feel, but so far it's not a bad show. Oh, and it was based on a comic book.
Sykotik
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Sykotik »

Red wrote:There's 2, but one you only get once the game is finished. The first is T-Ray;s upgrade. It seems to make the turnk slightly larger and that's about all.
Funny... last time I asked you about that on Vault 13 you argued with me that T-Ray doesn't enlarge it at all... :P
Tits.
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

Yeah, I though it didn't, and in fact was quite sure... Until I actually tested it out.

So I stand corrected and apologize for being such an ass :P
Note that I actually TESTED the thing rather then just assume T-Ray did it...

Well, actually, come to think of it, when I got the upgrade I was usually a woman and screwed for the upgrade, however if you do that you don't actually get the upgrade, (this is why you could do it as many times as you wanted) thus I didnt' actually even get the upgrade in previous games.
Sykotik
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Sykotik »

Red wrote:So I stand corrected and apologize for being such an ass :P
Note that I actually TESTED the thing rather then just assume T-Ray did it...
That's alright. And, I also tested it. But what the hell... I got more trunk space so I'm happy :)
Tits.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

What do my old eyes see? Another item-hamster like myself? :D
Sykotik
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Sykotik »

Yup, that you do. I hoard. I hoard in my trunk. I hoard the stuff that doesn't fit in my trunk in lockers. I hoard the stuff that doesn't fit in lockers in shelves. And then I load up my party with the rest of the stuff :lol:
Tits.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Well are you addicted to the Power Armor-product family? I can't stop collecting them! :D

I'm wearing APA Mk2 myself,
my bit--- wife's got APA,
Cassidy has HPA,
Sulik has HPA,
Vic has PA and

I got 6 more in my trunk 8O
Sykotik
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Sykotik »

Hmmm... lemme see... nope. Don't hoard Power Armor. Too bulky. Rather hoard Fuel Cells, for just in case your car runs out of fuel (what, with 1000+ of the shit lying around?). And whenever I trade, I trade for money first, and then when all his money's gone I trade for Fuel Cells. :lol:

My inventory counter's maxed out at 999999 coins... I actually have more, though. Something like... gee... dunno. In your face Bill Gates! :twisted:
Tits.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Umm... you might consider my numbers psychotic, but their true:

6500+ Micro Fusion Cells (truly, I'm not kidding)
2000+ Small Energy Cells
and also piles of money. I like gambling, so that's how I've gained all my coin :D

So you don't have a trunk full of power armors? What a shame... Oh and I also collect Bozars! Already got 12 of them, what about you?
Sykotik
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Sykotik »

8O

Truly thou art the master of hoarding...
Tits.
Our Host!