*Best weapon (dont PO'ed if i dont post 'em all)

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.

What do you think is the Best weapon?

M72 Guass
14%
Bozar
18%
Flame Thrower (basic/adv)
5%
G11 (basic/g11e)
9%
Super Sledge (or normal sledge)
14%
Laser Rifle/pistol
No votes
Plasma Rifle/pistol
5%
Alien Blaster
5%
Pulse Rifle/pistol
5%
Other: Please Specify
27%

Total votes: 22

Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

well, actually...
if you download the demo for Global-Operations, and play it, there are a lot of guns from fallout

like the sig(FOT<demo?>)
FN FAL
H&K P-90 (no c, but you can laser sight it!)
ummm... that one gun that you start out with in FOT.. mp5?
G11, that is a kick-ass gun... it loads so wierd! the bullets are in a strip, that you pull from the front
and some others, like the SAW from FOT
and some more but i forgot them
in the credits, they said that every gun is real, and has real loading, fireing, ect actions and sounds

so im pretty sure that the P-90c is real... and it does kick ass early on
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

Too bad all those FO2 guns are FORM REALITY :P
Rydiak
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Rydiak »

Gotta love the flamethrower... :D

*starts the grill*
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Strapon2 wrote:well, actually...
if you download the demo for Global-Operations, and play it, there are a lot of guns from fallout

like the sig(FOT<demo?>)
FN FAL
H&K P-90 (no c, but you can laser sight it!)
ummm... that one gun that you start out with in FOT.. mp5?
G11, that is a kick-ass gun... it loads so wierd! the bullets are in a strip, that you pull from the front
and some others, like the SAW from FOT
and some more but i forgot them
in the credits, they said that every gun is real, and has real loading, fireing, ect actions and sounds

so im pretty sure that the P-90c is real... and it does kick ass early on
It is real, who has said anything against that? It just aint Heckler & Koch's, but Fabrique Nationale's product. That's all.
DansingMungki
Respected
Respected

Post by DansingMungki »

I love my M60.

I think all the guns in FO have been altered in some way, either visually or their names except the made up guns of course. At least this is one thing where FO:T is better.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Really??? :?

How come in FO:T Squad Assault Weapon uses 7.62, while in real life it fires 5.56? And how come is M60 (much biggah gun) weaker than SAW? And how come does Ak47 use 7.62-NATO??

Just pointing out the facts :roll:
DansingMungki
Respected
Respected

Post by DansingMungki »

They look like the real things and have the real names, thats all that matters to me as Im not a complete gun freak. Ive never even held one.
Ed the Monkey
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Ed the Monkey »

The goss to the eyes was great, and the bozaar was just awsome but suilk with the sledge was always the best... i loved smacking everyone down and watching them slide.
btw ak does use 7.62, the orig russian ammo for an AK-47 is 7.63 so that it could fire the 7.62 nato round but the 7.63 round couldn't be used by nato because of the nasty extra mm. The russians did the same thing with the 50 cal by making the 51 cal. There happens to be more 7.62 in existance than 7.63... Since nato uses the 7.62 round it's around quite a bit, in fact the M1 uses 7.62, which is also called 30.06. There are quite a few 30.06 guns around... .22 is acutally a much more common ammo than 9mm, i don't see why there isn't more of that laying around. one more note, 5.56 is a .22 bullet with more powder behind it, thats why ARs and M-16s have almost no kick, but they do some serious dammage. AK's have moderate kick, mostly side to side... but if you brace it right you can neutralize this. The thing I don't understand is why there wasn't a 50 cal sniper rifle... that's the army sniper rifle.
Just one monkey in a room of infinite monkeys, typing on infinite computers, now taking an infinite coffee break.......
Our Host!