Favorite Alcoholic Beverage

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

What type of drinker are you?

Lite drinker
18%
occasional drinker
47%
heavy drinker
18%
I'm a HARD-CORE drinker, I drink until I vomit , then drink some more
12%
I dont drink
6%

Total votes: 17

Crud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Crud »

I almost never drink to get drunk... of course, i don't count getting a buzz to be getting drunk...
Beer is one thing that really is an aquired taste... then again, i've heard the same thing about wine and I've never liked wine.
To each their own, right? ;)
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I drink when I'm in a strange company and want to get the "story flowing" by getting relaxed. And there we need brandy! :D

So I don't drink just to get drunk. Hell of a long time since I was RRRReally drunk anyways...
Sykotik
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Sykotik »

I drink to drink. Because there's nothing else to do in this town. Except smoke. And sex. But sex is out, I don't need any little Sykotiks running around, or some STD gnawing at my nuts.

Anyway, beer, wine and vodka is cool. And Smirnoff Ice (cooldrink, haha). Brandy and whiskey are out!!!
Tits.
scotch
Regular
Regular

Re: Favorite Alcoholic Beverage

Post by scotch »

furiousmonkey wrote:I know there is some of us here old enough to drink and i was wondering what you guys enjoy.

MY favorite Liquor is Scotch
And I love GERMAN BEER :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :twisted:
ANd I dont like wine in general.
Hm, would you believe that MY favorite happens to be (tada.wav) SCOTCH?!

I agree on everything but the wine. Valpulachella, aged 3 years, served just below room temperature. YUM! Liquid quaaludes, man!
RAR! I am the Quarter Inch Killer, redundant Fuktard apprentice. Fear the wrath of my mighty midget foreskin!
Reply, if you're looking to get your ass QIK'ed!

Pointy Sticks! Get your nice fresh Pointy Sticks, right here!
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Sykotik wrote:Anyway, beer, wine and vodka is cool. And Smirnoff Ice (cooldrink, haha). Brandy and whiskey are out!!!
Smirnoff's great... So is beer and vodka! Don't like wines myself... But brandy and whiskey are definately NOT out!
NordicTiger
SDF!
SDF!

Post by NordicTiger »

Nothing can beat good old scotch - Lagavulin is my favorite taste at the moment.

Good wine in proper time and place can be wonderful, personally don't like white ones. Red wines can be great (Rioja as favorite region, Syrah and Tempranillo as grapes)

Good beers are good but I am still having hard time to figure out something descent from Latvian beer market.

And ... I really don't like to be drunk. Enjoying sometimes some fine drink is good thing but be very very careful then handling alcohol. It’s a sly enemy – it can destroy your life faster than you can blink if you are not careful. You are warned.
scotch
Regular
Regular

Post by scotch »

NordicTiger wrote:Nothing can beat good old scotch - Lagavulin is my favorite taste at the moment.

Good wine in proper time and place can be wonderful, personally don't like white ones. Red wines can be great (Rioja as favorite region, Syrah and Tempranillo as grapes)

Good beers are good but I am still having hard time to figure out something descent from Latvian beer market.

And ... I really don't like to be drunk. Enjoying sometimes some fine drink is good thing but be very very careful then handling alcohol. It’s a sly enemy – it can destroy your life faster than you can blink if you are not careful. You are warned.
Glen Morange (maybe I was too far into my cups to remember the spelling). I had some of it, just a couple of nights ago. Yum.

Haig and Haig is about the best of the blended whisky. In my experience.
RAR! I am the Quarter Inch Killer, redundant Fuktard apprentice. Fear the wrath of my mighty midget foreskin!
Reply, if you're looking to get your ass QIK'ed!

Pointy Sticks! Get your nice fresh Pointy Sticks, right here!
Our Host!