"BRAIN BOT"

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

Turn off the alarm with code that you find or hack the computer which needs a high science skill.
MAZINGER-HYPER
SDF!
SDF!

"?"

Post by MAZINGER-HYPER »

How high of a science skill?
Sc0pE
Respected
Respected

Post by Sc0pE »

just kill all the little bastards on level 1, i don't think that it effects the other levels, or skynet stops the alarm or somthing...
and i think you can get him a faster motivator from the navaro enclave base...
hi-mag optical telescopic sights and 12.7mm fin tipped DU SLAP rounds... what more can you ask for... - go the eye critical!......... I quote the innocent villager
"BLLLLAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH"
*drools*
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

You can get the K-9 motivator and a motor at Navarro. The K-9 one fixes the robot dog and the motor as far as I know is useless.
MAZINGER-HYPER
SDF!
SDF!

Post by MAZINGER-HYPER »

You get the option of takin' the K-9 ROBOT DOG from NCR along with you? And lastly, how hostile is Navarro? I arrived at Arroyo and found eveyone kidnapped, and Hanukin dead...then I got scared and stop playing to figure out a plan, as well as find new and STRONGER party members.....so is the dog worth getting? (Presuming I CAN get him...)
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

I don't like the any of the dogs except for Dogmeat but I can't seem to recruit him(the game crashes). For melee, Sulik and Goris are better than the dogs. As for going to Navarro, you have to go there in order to get some parts to complete the game and there are multiple ways to get in and out of there though. :wink:
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Slider wrote:I don't like the any of the dogs except for Dogmeat but I can't seem to recruit him(the game crashes). For melee, Sulik and Goris are better than the dogs. As for going to Navarro, you have to go there in order to get some parts to complete the game and there are multiple ways to get in and out of there though. :wink:
To recruit Dogmeat, all you have to do is remove your armor. He will see your Vault 13 suit and whine. Then you can get him to join you (if you have room). :bday:
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

To get K-9 da killabottodog:

1) kill his current master
2) get the motivator
3) insall it correctly
4) have enough karma so the doggy won't attack ur evil arse
Our Host!