Is it a bird? Is it an airplane? No, it's SAVE GECKO QUEST!

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Hey welcome to the new DAC Red.

Do you think someone will be able to make a mod to fix that when the full range of editors gets made?
Red

Post by Red »

I was looking into the various bugs in the game lately, and looked deeper into some bugs for someone's "ultimate" walkthrough (the one I found which seemed to need the less corrections), and well, given that TeamX still has the source of the compiler (the 2.06 version) and decompiler, then there is still hope. There's just a few limitations from being able to fix everything...
Tank
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Tank »

As Red said, Kash, we never said that the ending you (and the rest of us ) have obtained was impossib;le to get. It's the true good ending that Red's talking about we said wa impossible. I really hope that they'll be able to patch that and some of other, small but truly annoying bugs soon!

Go Red!!!!

>holds up thumb<
The Unwashed Village- Abandon ye sanity!

Live with Honor
Fight for Honor
Die with Honor

Let not Glory blind Thee
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

Go Red, go Red, because we want to save those damned ugly, glow in the dark, zombies :wink:
"When Angels deserve to die." - SoaD (System of a Down)

A Member Of The Knight Organization
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

Hey does killing Vault City citizens change Gecko's slavery? I'm in the middle of a game where I did that, all citizens except the three in the Vault. :evil:
Our Host!